Quiver + 1 hand weapon

is there a reason why u can't have 1 hand weapon and a quiver i don't see that much upside but is see some build that it would work with? i have some builds in mind if u ever implement that to the game
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I think of it as similar to why they shot down ideas about a white default attack gem so you could link your default attack. It logically does not make sense that your punches or regular arrows or blast of magical energy can get enhanced beyond being just basic in their game world. Similarly, why wear a quiver of arrows if you aren't using them? We are trekking all across Wraeclast. Carrying arrows and never using them would not make logical sense when you can have a shield, another one hander or nothing and you have a free hand to hold back enemies or whatever you can imagine.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Quivers still work with face breakers all be it no where near as good as a shield but there stats apply.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
I think of it as similar to why they shot down ideas about a white default attack gem so you could link your default attack. It logically does not make sense that your punches or regular arrows or blast of magical energy can get enhanced beyond being just basic in their game world. Similarly, why wear a quiver of arrows if you aren't using them? We are trekking all across Wraeclast. Carrying arrows and never using them would not make logical sense when you can have a shield, another one hander or nothing and you have a free hand to hold back enemies or whatever you can imagine.

then Vaal spark should not be usable with voltaxic it's the same thing there. I want to use Mjölner with 2 spark and spell echo and Rigwald's Quills.

Passiv tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2VUtQQonTYeJTNXBSJpWTJyoLvop_xu-IoS8RljBboqP5NwcerJfB89fPlS6Vh5Uggh5JsfDVHYNrFy0f9OmP-klRvOpMszaJ6_XAVCBurrPQHwQHZ71kncMJCPRqQ1AwQZbv64PbHwLyHbmT214FQtD1VcY2xTI0EQ86WNgk5Ox-r6cIdhG1hY0Zna7r7u9Q4BIabOWLMtGa4BzcwbTZXzbpG_FFR0WduJOPGi193Ywkqn7HwGZTUij6Fm8Es4LH42qiAPno8B9Bh2jytz7-CvJF2L064TWSplf-j03jg8w8LYNfGDy9JxhW
"
Dragoma wrote:
"

then Vaal spark should not be usable with voltaxic it's the same thing there. I want to use Mjölner with 2 spark and spell echo and Rigwald's Quills.

Passiv tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2VUtQQonTYeJTNXBSJpWTJyoLvop_xu-IoS8RljBboqP5NwcerJfB89fPlS6Vh5Uggh5JsfDVHYNrFy0f9OmP-klRvOpMszaJ6_XAVCBurrPQHwQHZ71kncMJCPRqQ1AwQZbv64PbHwLyHbmT214FQtD1VcY2xTI0EQ86WNgk5Ox-r6cIdhG1hY0Zna7r7u9Q4BIabOWLMtGa4BzcwbTZXzbpG_FFR0WduJOPGi193Ywkqn7HwGZTUij6Fm8Es4LH42qiAPno8B9Bh2jytz7-CvJF2L064TWSplf-j03jg8w8LYNfGDy9JxhW

Didn't know that was a thing. Never paid attention to voltaxic until my girlfriend just had one drop today. I stand corrected. Also didn't know about the above facebreakers thing.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
"
Dragoma wrote:
"

Passiv tree
Spoiler

Didn't know that was a thing. Never paid attention to voltaxic until my girlfriend just had one drop today. I stand corrected. Also didn't know about the above facebreakers thing.

NP i thought everyone knew about that one
PLZ GGG make so quivers work with 1 hand weapons plz i beg u
bump
bump
why not dual quiver wilders?
why not a 2H quiver?
why not dual wield 2H quivers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info