Testing Divination Card drop rates (ongoing project)

"
Anseth wrote:
Updated.

I'm starting to run low on maps, so I'll have to resupply soon.

and at this rate, I'm not gonna complete a single Coveted Possession set anytime soon.

What league you playing in? I can toss you a few catacombs to help out if you need.

Update on my Channel Maps: I haven't had a chance to do these yet. Unfortunately my girlfriend's car got broken into so I was tied up dealing with other things. I'll have time to do these tonight though.
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
"
Nick42 wrote:
"
Anseth wrote:
Updated.

I'm starting to run low on maps, so I'll have to resupply soon.

and at this rate, I'm not gonna complete a single Coveted Possession set anytime soon.

What league you playing in? I can toss you a few catacombs to help out if you need.

Update on my Channel Maps: I haven't had a chance to do these yet. Unfortunately my girlfriend's car got broken into so I was tied up dealing with other things. I'll have time to do these tonight though.

I run these maps on Standard. Thanks for the offer but I've already got myself a hefty supply.

To clarify: I'm not going to get a single set not because I don't have enough maps, but because those cards just don't drop! (so far)

Edit: After 25 maps of not getting a single Coveted Possession, I just dropped 2 in 2 maps. Yup, RNG.
I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
Last edited by Anseth on Feb 12, 2016, 1:35:18 PM
"
Anseth wrote:
those cards just don't drop!

I never noticed, but you're right. In all my time playing I've literally dropped a single one of these.
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
Updated with the most recent data.

I have decided that the project will conclude on 29th February (Monday) regardless of how many maps will have been run by that time. There is a limit to how much grind I can handle, and I want to have a few days' respite before Ascendancy goes live.

I highly encourage everyone to contribute some data. With common effort we can have a much larger sample size, and thus be able to draw more accurate conclusions.
I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Last edited by Anseth on Feb 14, 2016, 12:43:29 PM
Updated the data.
Updated the results for the Temple map.
Compiled the results for the Catacomb map.
Maps of focus are now: Vaal Pyramid, Pier. If you have any spare on Standard, I'm buying.
Vaal Pyramid, Underground Sea, Temple, Colonnade, Coves and Catacombs maps are now ticked off each having at least 60 runs. The OP will be updated soon.

I regret to inform that when compiling the final results I won't, by default, be including the results from other players' map runs. Reasons for this are several, but the most important one is that including those results would make both writing and reading that data much more awkward.

If you were planning on contributing some information for this thread, I appreciate your eagerness to help, but there is no longer a need for it.

If you had already contributed any data, I will, if asked, add it to the final results but, as I indicated, I'd rather not.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Last edited by Anseth on Feb 19, 2016, 7:15:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info