DUDE! Who ate my sandwich?

"

But you know what I do miss? Taco bell. How fucking evil is that? It's not even technically 'food' in any nutritional sense and I miss it. They tried to open one here in Sydney and it lasted like six months. Ironically, we still have a few Outback Steakhouses.

When was the last time you had it?

When I was a kid, I could easily down 8 soft tacos in a sitting... As I grew older, something changed:

a) My palate
b) Their food
c) a and b

Now, I find it fucking disgusting.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Boem wrote:

Completing the circle are we? Who's next up to be "classy"? I figure wretch, he hasn't painted a bulls-eye on somebody in a full two days now, he must be anxious to get his fix by now?

Aww I must've hurt your feelers

Spoiler
Sorry not sorry
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Last time I was over there, so about a year. It made me pretty sick (cramps and the rest), but I've been officially diagnosed with Crohn's since then so it's very likely my 21-year-old self, stuck in Delafuckingnoware and able to survive on little more than fast food and 7/11 hazelnut-flavoured coffee, is dead and buried under 15+ years of all manner of self-abuse we shall collectively call 'life'.

I liked their taco pie pizza thingy. It was basically a quesadilla on steroids.

That's so odd you should mention that. I absolutely adore American taco bell, the ones we have in Canada suck, just not the same recipes.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Completing the circle are we? Who's next up to be "classy"? I figure wretch, he hasn't painted a bulls-eye on somebody in a full two days now, he must be anxious to get his fix by now?

Spoiler
Sorry not sorry

Your quite full of yourself, aren't you?

Me disliking your totally predictive behavior pattern has nothing to do with you hurting my feelings.

More to do with boring. As in, it got boring two years ago and that hasn't changed.

q.q why you hurt me so wretch.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Spoiler
Sorry not sorry

Your quite full of yourself, aren't you?

Me disliking your totally predictive behavior pattern has nothing to do with you hurting my feelings.

More to do with boring. As in, it got boring two years ago and that hasn't changed.

q.q why you hurt me so wretch.

Peace,

-Boem-

It's "you're" Boem. It's been pointed out to you for 2 years, get with it

Point is, don't leave sandwiches UNATTENDED anywhere in America... oh wait, that is NOT what I said. Damn you for taking my lighthearted sandwich thread and making it into a "hear me roar" fest.

Good one.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Feb 1, 2016, 12:39:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info