DUDE! Who ate my sandwich?

So I came home from a marathon day at work. All I wanted was a sandwich so I made a beautiful turkey sammy with some nice Monterrey Jack and Swiss cheese. I even went so far as to put spinach and avocado slices on it. Before I ate this glorious masterpiece, I put it in the fridge as to keep it cool and had a shower to wash away the coffee smell that was very present (12 hours worked).

I got super engrossed with the warm shower as its been -7 past few days so I left the sandwich unattended for ~20 minutes.

Got out. Got dressed. Pet my kitty who I had ignored since I got home cause, well, I was in SANDWICH mode.

Finished the pet-a-thon and went to grab the sammy BUT to my dismay, it was gone!!!

I frantically went looking for this testament to herbal genius and it was just not present.

With haste, I ran to the computer room, turned on computer and started looking for the plate that I had used to put the sammy on..

I FOUND it...

with the avocado slices ripped off and only the crust surviving what I perceived as grand theft.

I punched the blonde subject about 4 times and decided to play PoE so I could kill things and not resort to more punching.

TO BOOT- Opened Atziri map, got pretty close to Ziri's chambers then my power went out so I lose the rest of the map.

Disgruntled over the lack of my sandwich and losing my map while also having NO POWER, I went to bed.

This is my story.

TL;DR- Don't leave sandwiches unattended. Boys will eat ANYTHING they see.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jan 27, 2016, 8:20:22 AM
Make a new one?

Smoke herb + eat new sandwich.

Relish.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I don't like avacado. And the bread was dry.
All I can offer :

Edit: I made myself hungry, and we don't get decent Turkey meat down here...
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jan 27, 2016, 8:37:26 AM
"
Boem wrote:
Make a new one?

Smoke herb + eat new sandwich.

Relish.

Peace,

-Boem-

Smoked more herb but didn't want to move. Was angry. Bedded.

I relish your comments, sir. I surely do.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
More herb is always the answer

Spoiler
to more munchies
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Haha, I made a Sandwich last sunday, it still in the fridge, i think it's not healty eat it (this morning when I open the fridge i see it covered with some green stuff).

What can I say? I live alone...
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
Melissa_GGG wrote:
All I can offer :

Edit: I made myself hungry, and we don't get decent Turkey meat down here...

That seems bizarre to me. Then again, 'Murka has 50 cent a pound giant ass turkeys for two months of the year... I eat that shit all the time. I can't imagine life without it.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"

And talking about food matters to Muricans because it's one of those neutral topics they use to sidestep discussing everything that's shit and fucked about their country. I've encountered this WAY too many times in my travels and interactions with two sets of Murican 'in-laws' to ignore it.

Spoiler
Believe me when I say: I'm well aware of how fucked things are here. This election is going to be... interesting. I feel like a lot of people are in that "things are just fucked" mode this season, hence all the love for Trump and Sanders.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"

And somewhere between 'dude who ate my sandwich' and 'turkey', our resident creep from Austria not-so-subtly called female GGG staff 'fat and alien'.

Like I said: CLASSY STUFF OT.

Very classy indeed.

*wink wink nudge nudge*

Spoiler
Completing the circle are we? Who's next up to be "classy"? I figure wretch, he hasn't painted a bulls-eye on somebody in a full two days now, he must be anxious to get his fix by now?

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :
Spoiler
you can skip me, i just used up my turn. :(
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Jan 29, 2016, 7:05:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info