Coitus. Then sleep.

If that doesn't work, lots of coitus.

Fixed that for you.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Coitus. Then sleep. Lots of coitus.

What? After eating a dry turkey sandwich someone thoughtlessly put avacado on? I don't think so!
I suggest information overload followed by white noise.

Watch a youtube lecture on higher mathematics, then goto bed with a fan on nearby your head (or a tv/radio tuned into pure static).
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Jan 27, 2016, 2:40:19 PM
Watch a Manchester United game
Masturbation works for me
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
Last edited by TúrinTurambar on Jan 27, 2016, 3:29:45 PM
Drugs

Spoiler
and coital activity
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Orgasms release hormones in male brains which are sleep inducing. It doesn't matter obviously how the orgasm is achieved.

If that doesn't work, I would say valerian or melatonin as someone else said. Problem for me and lots of other people is that melatonin causes hangovers.
Censored.
You don't fix it. It's normal. Lots of folks wake up at 3 in the morning. Don't obsess about it.

I read an article recently that said This business of waking up in the wee hours has always been fairly common and historically people used this time to pray, meditate, write, make art, or whatever. Lasts about an hour or so and you go back to bed.

Just treat it as quiet time with your self and or your creator and you might find it isn't a big deal.
"
Dethklok wrote:
Take Jiu Jitsu ive never met anyone who had trouble sleeping after a night of training.

true enough.

diet and exercise imo, if you have a fairly even energy release from food rather than extreme sugar highs and lows spiking all over the place through the day and you do enough physical work then getting to sleep on regular clock becomes a lot easier. Im doing neither atm and Im totally fked, but when I put in the effort it helps a lot.

Darkness is important too, any lights have to go. Ive swapped over entirely now from actual books to audio books, for many reasons but this is one of them. If I read to try and get to sleep, it wont happen, I will just read all night. If I stick an audio book on and turn off/block every source of light at some point Ill drift off. But I cant do nothing, silence and blackness, my brain just thunders along at a pace until I get up again and do something. Either I fall asleep almost instantly or I need something to occupy my mind, tv and books are just no good.

Modern society is both physically and mentally unhealthy and unnatural for human beings, struggling to get along with some aspect of it is perfectly normal imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info