2 Years and not German Translation.......whats wrong with you?

Each game in the world manages to create a translation, except for POE. I know No Name Hackn Slays or MMOs and provide that as well. But you do not after 2 years, because such things do not play many People this Game.

It sucks sorry
Money. They weigh costs against income and came up with "no".
i'm german and play any game in english if possible.

btw poe is älter als 2 jahre bübchen.
The German Translation is underway, however we do not have a date for when this will be released.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Stop crying and being lazy dude...

What's the problem in learning a language
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Dont worry, im sure its somewhere right after Armenian on the priority list...

Seriously tho, learn English. It doesnt hurt.
Most Germans speak enough English to be able to play PoE just fine. Certainly anyone under the age of fifty. This is not the same for various other areas of the world, so it makes sense to me that other localizations may have been given a higher priority.

(And hey, I'm German, so this isn't meant to be dismissive. I'd also have been happy to contribute to a German localization, but nobody asked.)
I'm french and even if ggg release a french version, I will still play in english. Because only my solo games are in french.

Im german. Nobody needs a translation anyway. Education teaches you to read and understand english. If not, educate.
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
The German Translation is underway, however we do not have a date for when this will be released.

This topic dates from 2013 and no one said anything: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/542787

Reply to all or no one. You are already old enough to do foolish things that can be described as favoritism.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info