professional feedback on these and on how improve would be appreciated
frenzy dagger
frenzy dagger
40-140 - 55-165 physical attack damage
7% critical strike chance
1.65-1.75 attack speed
+1 frenzy charge
2% increased attack speed per frenzy charge
+2 global attack range while you have maximum frenzy charges (4 global attack range while dualwielding)
Frozen scream
1h sceptre, frozen scream
phys damage 75-150 phys
cold damage 95-190 cold damage
crit chance unchanged (5.0)
attack speed unchanged (1.3)
15% chance to freeze
15% inc AoE
20% stun threshold against enemies (example value due to lack of knowledge)
warcries you manually cast chills enemies for 4 seconds and have a 40% chance to freeze normal rarity monsters and a 15% chance to freeze magic monsters.
25% chance to gain onslaught when you chatter an enemy affected by a warcry(meant to work with all warcries)
fire mace
no phys damage
150-300 added fire damage
7.5% crit chance
1.3-1.5 attack speed
enemies killed while ignited explode dealing fire damage equal to 10% of their life
attacks with this weapon have splash damage and deals 100% the original damage in an area
15% ignite chance
Arcanium
damage and attack speed is unchanged
Crit chance base
+ 30-40 int
200-400 added int requirement
Gain level 21 disipline
Gain level 5 clarity
Modifiers to spell damage and cast speed also applies to bow attacks in the form of attack speed and increased damage with bow attack damage
+10-15% increased cast speed
+15-20% maximum mana
+20-25% increased energy shield

you might argue that it should not have any physical damage and instead have base lightning damage, but this bow has it's own approach.
can be used as an occultist or guardian to benefit from the mana and energy shield properties, may also find it easier to get spell damage and cast speed on this side of the tree. crown of eyes should in theory be made stackable with this bow. this means that from a 10% increased spell damage and 5% cast speed, you should get 20% increased attack damage with bow attack damage and 10% increased attack speed.
unless the right amount of investment is made into flat damage, the percent increases won't be worth it due to the bow having no more than base damage and attack speed

optional for a micro transfer only:
it has a glowy light blue aura and the bow has carved in rune stone words and stuff from old times, can't say i will give artworks or further info on that but some badass blue arcane light like bow skin would be nice
incinerate visual changer staff
incinerate now spirals around you ( causes projectiles to have the nova effect while spiraling)
Supported spells have knockback and reversed knockback uneven hits
+100 mana
Supported spells are 50% faster
incinerate switches between several colors (visual effect, might be a hidden stat if it was ingame)
Upon death, fireworks will spawn inspiring allies and minions giving them a global speedboost and making them glow in the colors of the rainbow
Immune to stuns and freeze
50% inc proj speed
50% less spell damage

i couldent resist :D
strength quiver
adds one projectile per 300 str
10% reduced strength
Critical chance increased per pierce (25% increased chance per pierce, does not increase as the projectile pierces, but from the start to end... whatever that's called)
Projectiles has a 25% chance to knockback on crit
Stun on knockback
Cannot gain knockback or stun from outside sources, only from quiver
30% increased projectile damage
bow
crit base bow
skills chain 2 addition times
4.0 attack rate
deal no physical damage

+40-60% increased elemental damage
+40-60% increased projectile speed
2% less attack speed per attack (debuff lasts 4 seconds)
2% less elemental damage per attack (debuff lasts 4 seconds)
2% slower projectiles per attack (debuff lasts 4 seconds)

strong at first but weakens the longer the fight goes on, as expected the 4 second duration can bypass this if the debuff becomes too great, leaving you time to reactivate blood rage, warcry, vaal skills and other buffs while waiting for the timer, also useful to reposition yourself during a fight.

quill rains better twin, doomed to fall behind in the end. too much confidence and you might lose it all.
gold amulet
'name unknown' gold amulet <- the stats on this item could probably be applied on another item slot
12-20% increased rarity of items found

+1-2% life regen
when on low life, converts rarity to increased armour (2r% by 1%a) example (600r% = 300%a)
when on low life, converts quantity to block 5%q by 1%b) example (200q% = 40%b)
when on low life, cannot gain exp but adds +5% max resistances and +50% chaos res

almost useless, providing only 1-2% life regen and base rarity. at low life, you become a powerful tank which will allow you to push through difficult content but losing your magic finding properties.
due to the potential of such a massive defense on a single amulet, i feel that it would be a good idea to make it rare or event exclusive
Frozen frenzy Crystal Wand
+1 level of socketed attack gems
increased physical damage
added cold damage
gain 4-8 cold damage to attacks per frenzy charge
25% chance to gain a frenzy charge whenever you kill a frozen enemy
frozen enemies killed by this wand explodes freezing enemies around it for a short duration dealing cold damage.

surprisingly, there are items similar to this one that was made after this concept of mine was made. thos provide cold damage or lightning damage per frenzy charge/power charge and gain charges from killing frozen or shocked enemies. doubt they were inspired
Inferno profane wand
6% attack speed
+1 level of socketed buff gems
increased fire damage
increased attack speed
increased cast speed
enemies killed while ignited explodes dealing fire damage increases the damage taken by ignite
30% increased ignite damage
impacts from this wand deals 50% of fire damage dealt as splash damage in an avarege AoE with 15% chance of igniting enemies impacted by the splash damage
scorched axe
+1 level of socketed fire gems
inc phys damage
inc attack speed
adds fire damage to attacks
15% chance to ignite
30% increased fire damage
50% of physical damage converted to fire damage
10% fire resistance penetration
vagan dagger
Cannot miss
100-220 attack damage (physical)
1.7 attack speed
8.0% crit chance
15% chance of not consuming mana
25% life recovery from flask
Hits can't be evaded

obtainable by chancing the base of a dagger vagan uses in one of vagans daily missions or as a drop from defeating vagan, or obtained at a very rare rate in his shop where it will appear for a very high price and dissapear the day after unless purchased, it will appear as unidentified and will go for a slightly higher price than most people are willing to buy for it... but we all know how the story goes, vagan is an expencive bastard and wants to make profit from his proud work
royal axe
level 67 royal axe. you are up for a shocking experience with these speedy axes, made for elemental axe builds. could in theory be used as a caster weapon if you take the inc lightning damage and cast speed into consideration.
no phys damage 25-250 lightning damage
5% crit chance
attack speed 1.8-2.0 = 1.2 + ≈50-67% increased attack speed
adds 25-250 lightning damage
deals no physical damage
30-40% inc lightning damage
20-30% inc lightning res
20-25% inc cast speed
10-15% increased movement speed
1h mace
level 1, 1h mace, there are none
enemies killed by this mace release 3spike projectiles when they die, shooting out in random directions
12-26 phys damage
7% crit chance
1.35 attack speed
15% physical penetration with attacks with this weapon
25% chance to cause bleeding on hit with this weapon
+75 armour
mace or sceptre
lev 45-55 mace or sceptre
around ≈50-100 phys, 100-200 fire
5% crit chance
1.5 attack speed
AoE melee skills have a 50% chance to generate burning ground below damaged enemies for 4 seconds
15% inc AoE while on burning ground
15% chance to gain an endurance charge when you kill a burning enemy
5% inc fire damage per endurance charge
30% inc burning damage
driftwood maul
level 1 driftwood maul. makes early game smooth and allow you to use a maul from the get go. free boots and extra attribute sustain but sacrifice the helm slot, makes you feel like a hero with no helm, kind of.
18-26 physical damage = 9-13 + 9-13
5% crit chance
1.5 attack speed = 1.3 + ≈15%
+5-7 to all attributes
10% inc movement speed
cannot use a helmet
cannot miss
(hidden, reduced level requirement by 2/100
Ezomyte blade
fire killer ezomyte blade, oro's sacrifice counter/rival
(340 to 380)-(440 to 480) cold damage
5% crit chance
1.40 to 1.46 attack speed
11 weapon range
435 accuracy rating
no physical damage
adds 340-380 to 440-480 cold damage
4-8% increased attack speed
15% chance to freeze
your hits have a 50% chance to steal a frenzy charge from frozen enemies
15% reduced fire damage taken from hits and burning caused by an igniting hit from enemies while ignited
ignore 25% of enemies cold resistance if you have suffered fire damage recently
+15-25% to fire resistance

i don't care much about pvp, but if i did, this sword on a build made for it would be able to counter anyone wielding oro's sacrifice quite efficiently.
it can be equipped earlier than oro's sacrifice, does have over 20% less damage than oro's and a couple similar stats targeted towards a cold counterpart.
what makes the sword shine is it's ability to deal with fire damage and benefit from taking it.
5-6 link random color unique staff
always drop 5linked or 6linked. links and number of sockets cannot be modified but colours can. (the rarity of the item is rarer than a tabula, the chances of finding a 6link version is higher than a kaom's heart. just a theory)
Gnarled Branch
level 1 staff
8-17 physical damage
6% crit chance
1.3 attack speed
no attribute requirement
bonuses to any 2 handed weapon type applies to this weapon.
hidden: is the same as using a 2 handed sword, axe, mace or staff.
flat physical damage from all sources have 50% increased effect (ele weapons just need attack speed while physical weapons always need high physical damage on weapon to work)

just a fun concept.
mechanically similar to Varunastra, in 2 handed weapon form

6 comments including mine were made before i changed the concept and focus of the weapon.
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Mar 12, 2018, 8:44:07 AM
Last bumped on Dec 20, 2017, 7:58:48 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
take a look! tell me what you think...
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
I dunno, but I'll just throw an idea into here without making a new suggestion thread

Unique Bow
Name undecided
Very high physical damage (400?)
Average attack speed (1.2?)

50% less elemental damage with attacks
Projectiles fork
Forked arrows continue forking for each additional fork

The idea being, stacking corruption Fork with unique Fork quiver with Fork gem would give like, all the forks.
It's really a colossal list u have there :D
It's hard to process/refine them all. It probably would be easier if there would be some font editing to distinct mods/special_mods and descriptions, would be good to see some reasonings behind some more complex items for an item as a whole and/or for some weirder mods. You may add some weight/your_opinion on concept you think its really good/interesting. All of it for easier feedback.

Some items seems really strong, some weaker, but probably it would be better to evaluate by the concept instead of strength.

pure power sword- maybe its good in adding more uniques like goddess scorned. It's kinda odd to see slow one hander thou :D, for some reason self stun mod popping into mind.

shadow dagger- seems a bit too much of the mods. The concept seems to be for flicker/cold_snapers builds with romiras banquet/blood rage/blood dance. Maybe it would be possible to use it on permanent phase run with volls protector and some AoE. Endurance charge mod seems a bit out of context, it would be better some more build related drawbacks. Its kinda interesting item, but its difficult to say actual outcomes.

Spectral throw sword- one purpose- cast on critical and ton of survivability. Too easy to exploit.

movement boots- seems too strong, maybe adding mod less cast/attack speed 5%/10% would be good idea. Concept looks a bit biased- if you do good- you will do even better with it. It should be reworked imo.

level 32 silk robe- I'm not sure if i have seen gem related uniques before. It seems to have variations mods, same as doryanis belt? Maybe needs tweaking, but anyhow, i like the arc variation :)
level 35- seems a bit random.
level 53- "50% more physical damage with spells when on low life" seems too much.

Spell quiver- it would look odd as the game is now. Probably too early for it, need some adaptation from game side to these uniques.

dagger- probably some reduced curse effectiveness would be good, 30% or 40%.

incinerate staff- i don't even know how to react to it, and what is behind it?.. Looks like a troll item to be honest.

strength quiver- this one i like it. Seems a bit more refined one +1

gold amulet- this will encourage players in swapping amulet before difficult bosses and/or when players dont want to level up. Needs rework.

dragon mace- description is unclear, but that more crit multiplier seems way off. Maybe just rewrite mods to see better.

tons of unique weapon ideas for all classes- I got tired only by seeing the wall of text:D sry. Highlight better ones, remove worse ones.

"
1000% increased physical damage
250% increased attack speed
allways hits
allways crits
300% increased crit multi
20% chance of gaining immortals call for 3seconds on hit
+1000 energy shield
+3000 evasion
+3000 armour
+1000 life
immune to stuns and status conditions
no mana cost of skills
100x effect from jewels
+75% block chance
+75% spell block chance
6link
all white sockets
+5levels of socketed gems

:) :| ?

life guard- should have some drawbacks and cool down for sure. One of the reasons is vaal pact heavy leech.
Last edited by Andrius319 on Jan 27, 2016, 9:23:52 AM
shadow dagger - unlimited discharge works
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
"
xrook wrote:
shadow dagger - unlimited discharge works
that was the purpose, unfortunately we cant have that...
Andrius319, the incin staff is just for fun, its like a disco ball that is visually pleasing and could be used on parties or in groups or so... not a big deal tho. i like your reaction to the scion staff. as for the lifeguard, if you get hit 2 times in quick succession you could easily get 2 shot
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Jan 28, 2016, 4:04:58 AM
i like your lifeguardconcept, thats one of the ancient blueprints that has been in research for several decades by now.

What do you think of a new combination of mods that would shatter the definition of the word: "set"

Chains of Incubation (old idea)
Chain Belt
+100IIQ from having a "Blood Raiment" equipped
+100IIR from having a "Steel Greaves" equipped
+Cullingstrike from "Steel Gauntlets"
+30% Evasion from "Steel Circlet"
+100 Physicalweapondmg from "Steel Kite Shield"
+20% SpellBlock from "Midnight Blade"

Its basically a "inverted set"-item, it solves the problem of not beeing able to accumulate several pieces of a whole set, while still beeing able to maintain the feeling of having to gather specific parts to get the bonis.
It shouldn´t matter if "Steel Circlet" is a white/blue/rare/unique rarity, but these mods could be locked in a category for example "only works with rares", to prevent overuse of uniques.
These mods would be close to the already implemented "+20damage per equipped blue item"

Additionally these kind of mods are far away from the usual auctionhouse and skyforthimba-meta rebalance every 3months because of jealous supporters who demand their item to get shoved back to place#1 by raw policeforce. Because these mods are all about the flavour, not about efficiency.

The best part is: if you have a good idea, you don´t need money to get something implemented, so keep truckin swedishdough, liking some of your ideas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Jan 28, 2016, 7:06:44 AM
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info