Celebrate Australia Day with a Koala Pet!

10% id rather just donate directly. You could contribute more, and it would probably encourage more people to buy it.
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Last edited by Gunslingerx64 on Jan 25, 2016, 8:25:04 AM
10% seems more like you're trying to earn money through marketing something as a charity. What's the argument of not making it 100%? If you really want to help out that charity...
*said by a guy who gives plenty to charities*
id love to buy it with the 2520 points i have, but it seems its cash only so
thats a no then :-(
until next year
I bought like 5 of the golden masks last charity run, gonna have to pass on this unless I can buy it with points :(
"
"
Infinitied wrote:
Fun fact, biggest current issue affecting Koala populations is widespread Chlamydia.

Source: Australian. Also a degree in Animal Disease Biotechnology and a masters in Animal Science helps.

Only because we've confirmed they don't taste very good.

We're one of the few countries proud to eat the animals on our national coat of arms!

(well, of about 20. But the only ones who eat two exclusively indigenous animals that happen to be on the coat of arms. I THINK.)

No we eat Kangaroos because they have pockets of massive over population and culling them is humane for the quality of life of the species as a whole. We could dispose of them through this process or offer them up as exceptionally nutritious meat (I don't like the flavour myself).
I must say, 10%, ONLY?
Can't shake a feeling, like someone is trying to make money off a poor animal behind a charity mask :S
IGN: xSiCKoWx
And again no possibility to select a quantity :-((
So if you want to buy more, you have to do more transactions... (bought 3 now)

And i agree 10% for the charity is low, i know the costs of the transactions exists but 20-30% should be possible
Last edited by CallMeSnake on Jan 25, 2016, 8:46:54 AM
Got mine :)
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
That grin! Ear to ear baby. He's mapping with me tonight :D
"
I don't get this logic. 'You're not giving enough so I won't give any at all'. What exactly are you trying to prove other than you're a tightarse using it as an excuse? Go donate some money if you're that bothered by GGG's lack of generosity to a good cause.

I DID.

Prove to me you donated to a koala sanctuary and I'll give you a koala pet for free. Go on.

PS I didn't set this contribution amount for this sale. All I did was give them the idea.

Spoiler

Your move? ;)

EDIT: Thanks for catching that "Support", fixed the image :)
Last edited by DocHuzz on Jan 25, 2016, 9:32:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info