Celebrate Australia Day with a Koala Pet!

basically, you're right, but in this case... the koala was done last year, based on Charans pet. I doubt that there was much programming involved, this year.

I still support the Koala-idea. Percentage is their business. If someone wants to give more money to the cause, there is always a way to support directly.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Good cause but I got the OG

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Romulas19 wrote:
I wish it would have dropped down from the sky when u summed it.

That's a plummeting ursa, they don't play nice with the regular koalas
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jan 26, 2016, 2:30:30 PM
Race Card: Priceless --> https://youtu.be/5KfHlwQ7frY [advert length clip]

Contribute,

But 10% charity is quite small... :(
I wish I could have been around for this pet. I was out of state for a Tool concert. The concert was worth this missed opportunity though. Only a dash of salt here.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
vio wrote:
if you can't touch it it isn't worth anything?
fyi you just ... every programmer.

I have no idea what you are talking about - you inferred something completely different my statement.

I wasn't talking at all about the quality of their product. I specifically stated that it is my opinion having only 10% of proceeds being donated to charity is too low. It's nice that GGG is bringing awareness for this issue to other people however I would take them (and their statement) a lot more seriously had they been a willing to give more than 10%.
Last edited by Nicksiren on Jan 27, 2016, 8:09:49 PM
I would've liked a little more to go to the charity, but frankly this seems like the average or above average as far as percentages go.

My only gripe Is that I can't really see the little guy well. I really like the design and the creepy feral/mutant look . . . but he NEVER LOOKS UP.

I know it's common to pan the camera for these preview videos, but the way the camera was angled, it made it look as though I would actually get to see all that hard work you put into the little bugger's mug. Sadly, I only see it for a split second, IF I'm looking while he gallops. This topic is quite stale, but I wonder if more than a couple other people are bothered by this. Would it take a lot of work to tilt his face up just slightly, I wonder?
USING charities to sell stuff = SCUMBAG!!!

people will say "oh they are nice for helping a charity" - those people are wrong

:P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info