IGN: Physir
Last edited by eskstyle on May 29, 2016, 3:33:41 PM
up
up
up
Hello, I'm currently leveling up for this build but I have a few questions. what is your gem setup with prism guardian and empheral and also how are your flasks set up? ohh one more what do you go for on your ascendancy?
"
ELMTxVash wrote:
Hello, I'm currently leveling up for this build but I have a few questions. what is your gem setup with prism guardian and empheral and also how are your flasks set up? ohh one more what do you go for on your ascendancy?

Hi :D

I am currently not using prism guardian, I don't know if it's worth, prism guardian is more defensive.

Flasks nothing special.

You can play with Witch (Occultist - Malediction + Wicked Ward), Scion (Guardian + Occultist) or Templar (Guardian - Depends what you want).
up
Just began playing again after like a 8 month hiatus (since tempest/warbands league). Have a 91 Witch that was formerly an aurabot but was told that templar/guardian are ideal for aurabots due to the new ascendency classes. Should I respec my templar for auras and respec my witch into something else? Or do witches work just as well?
IGN: TrulyRighteous
"
ArcanePenguin wrote:
Just began playing again after like a 8 month hiatus (since tempest/warbands league). Have a 91 Witch that was formerly an aurabot but was told that templar/guardian are ideal for aurabots due to the new ascendency classes. Should I respec my templar for auras and respec my witch into something else? Or do witches work just as well?

You can play with Witch (Occultist - Malediction + Wicked Ward), Scion (Guardian + Occultist) or Templar (Guardian - Depends what you want). Works good :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info