[3.0] Support 10 Auras + 2 Curse [ AURA BOT ]

"
BALRIM wrote:
Hey, i want to play this build with a friend. What do you think would be the best build to be supprted? I have Ancestral Warchief in mind cause it has good dps and rflectimmunity to the player. Minions would probably die to often in hard boss fights. I guess the Flameblasttotem build has less dps than warchief but it is more tanky cause ci. Do you you know a perfect co-build for clearing every content in poe?

Any build will work with support, some better because they receive more benefits, for example, if you are using an elemental build, hatred will be useless, but that doesn't mean it will be bad, in my opinion the physical builds has a better synergy.
IGN: Physir
Awesome guide by an awesome person.

Buffing my friends and runnning maps has never been more entertaining, seeing them struggle to control the speed after I use 'vaal haste' ;D

OP also helped me out and gave me advice on what items I need to get and I made a new friend.

Would recommend if you like the playstyle of a buffer.
Last edited by Nikkity on Mar 15, 2017, 10:57:50 AM
Good build. One question though. What skill do you use to move around? Im a 12 aura aurabot that's considering changing to your build for the curses but if i can't have shield charge or flamedash how am I supposed to keep up in my insanely fast mapping group? Because lightning warp won't cut it. :/
Last edited by GetBusted on Mar 16, 2017, 4:40:16 PM
"
Nikkity wrote:
Awesome guide by an awesome person.

Buffing my friends and runnning maps has never been more entertaining, seeing them struggle to control the speed after I use 'vaal haste' ;D

OP also helped me out and gave me advice on what items I need to get and I made a new friend.

Would recommend if you like the playstyle of a buffer.

I'm glad you like it :}

"
GetBusted wrote:
Good build. One question though. What skill do you use to move around? Im a 12 aura aurabot that's considering changing to your build for the curses but if i can't have shield charge or flamedash how am I supposed to keep up in my insanely fast mapping group? Because lightning warp won't cut it. :/

I'm using lightning warp just to jump walls + Quicksilver Flasks with Haste to run, you can't use shield charge because this build uses Dying Breath, but you can use flame dash.
up
up
In your skill tree, you path up to the jewel socket in the witch area, but if you connect the int trail from the Elemental Equilibrium intelligence node up to the one off of mind over matter, you get the jewel socket there and gain 2 points.
"
IsJustWrong wrote:
In your skill tree, you path up to the jewel socket in the witch area, but if you connect the int trail from the Elemental Equilibrium intelligence node up to the one off of mind over matter, you get the jewel socket there and gain 2 points.

You're right, I had not noticed this, I'm going to make these changes later, thanks for warning :)
Note: Skill tree update!
necro or oco?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info