Question about character after beta phase...

Going to the official launch, will the created beta characters will be deleted totally? or just wiped clean?

I know many beta players will really appreciate if the characters will just be reset back to default as it will keep the NAME instead of totally deleting the character.
"
deathspanker wrote:
Going to the official launch, will the created beta characters will be deleted totally? or just wiped clean?

I know many beta players will really appreciate if the characters will just be reset back to default as it will keep the NAME instead of totally deleting the character.

I don't know if they keep the characters or wipe them clean, but the will not deleted the characters totally. They didn't do that either with the big 0.9.4 patch.
Nederlands? Voeg me toe: Tiems
They could reset only the char lvl n gems lvl, keep the gems pls is so hard to find some of them...Probably they will be deleted but i hope not
Keep gems? Are you kidding me?
Thousands of people cannot even play yet, and you whine about your gems? Wow you better stop playing asap
Everything is wiped, you know that when you started playing the beta!
Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
All items and stats will 100% be wiped. This is certain.

I'm also pretty sure Chris and Jonathan have said they will delete all the characters entirely when they move to open beta, but never again after that, because it could be considered unfair that alpha and CB players get to reserve all the names. I imagine this is still open to discussion and not a final decision though.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info