Winterheart Race Season Details!

FIRST PAGE!!!!

Edit: Shit!
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last edited by jugglereli on Jan 21, 2016, 9:41:31 PM
YES, NOT LVL1 start!!!! A race i'm waiting for since cutthroats
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Hooray, 9 & 10pm race starts for AEDT! Thanks GGG, I shall give it a go this time!
"
The Winterheart Race Season introduces new modes such as:
Races that start in Act 2 and Act 3. These races use pre-made characters with unallocated passive trees. In the future, this same tech can be expanded to create variations of this idea, including starting in later difficulties or in the Eternal Lab.
No-Portal Party Races.

OMG BEX and GGG I <3 u.

Great to see this improvements to the racing part of PoE.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
FML i have to try onw ive been playing for 3 years!!!! WHY NOT?? (o bc i have no friends)
I hope terex comes back :x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
New race season hype ^_^
Hmm, might just give this one a try!
hype
dﬨ_ﬨI
The Winterheart amulet shown as the 1,000 pt race prize is an eight-sided snowflake...
=0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info