Metrosexual... Why?

So a few of you know I live in Murica... Though in the metrosexual areas. So what is this fab you may ask? If you're familiar with the hunger games well you'll understand... Maybe. It's pretty freaking accurate. Muscular men with plucked eyebrows (I do it too), tight red skinny jeans (sometimes pink) extreme "jersey boy" hair and finally so much cologne people at Starbucks begin to order fosters.

So I've honestly never understood why some men like to squeeze their jewels and walk better than a Victoria secret model, yet they are completely straight. There's nothing wrong with a bit of self expression, but you have no idea how awkward it is standing in line behind a man with jeans so tight that you look at your female counterpart and say to yourself, "interesting he has a better gluteus maximus than her."

I wonder if any of you have come across these metrosexual men...
Spoiler
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jan 25, 2016, 4:52:30 PM
Last edited by Sa_Re on Jan 21, 2016, 1:50:28 PM

RAWR manbear pig!
There once was one on this very forum, he'd post pictures of other people's cars as his own and even took selfies of himself looking off into the distance from some balcony. Oh and he once even walked into a neiman markus with paint stained clothes and got insulted that they laughed at him :P
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
There once was one on this very forum, he'd post pictures of other people's cars as his own and even took selfies of himself looking off into the distance from some balcony. Oh and he once even walked into a neiman markus with paint stained clothes and got insulted that they laughed at him :P

You know I just purchased Ben Sherman shoes at Neiman and this time I was treated better... Oh and of course my true religion scully :P
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

You know I just purchased Ben Sherman shoes at Neiman and this time I was treated better... Oh and of course my true religion scully :P

Yuck, do you playah

Not a fan of having this on my ass, must hurt to sit
Last edited by TheWretch on Jan 21, 2016, 6:12:05 PM
Oh no, not hygiene.
"
Oh no, not hygiene.

Wut. How does hygiene have anything to do with this conversation?

I have no idea why people dress like that, but it's not my place to stop them. Just seems so uncomfortable...
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on Jan 22, 2016, 4:42:15 PM
"
Einkil wrote:
"
Oh no, not hygiene.

I have no idea why people dress like that, but it's not my place to stop them. Just seems so uncomfortable...

Agreed. Low n roomy at the waist or even drop crotch and tapered or jogger leg or GTFO

E: As much as many guys rocking skinnys have no business even trying to pull it off, the same applies for a perfectly normal guy weight wise wearing baggy jeans or bootcuts in 2016 eeew
Last edited by TheWretch on Jan 22, 2016, 4:48:35 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:
"
Oh no, not hygiene.

Agreed. Low n roomy at the waist or even drop crotch and tapered or jogger leg or GTFO

E: As much as many guys rocking skinnys have no business even trying to pull it off, the same applies for a perfectly normal guy weight wise wearing baggy jeans or bootcuts in 2016 eeew

I personally just wear what is comfortable, which is normally jeans that are a little bit bigger and cover my ankles with a T-Shirt and a light jacket.

I can't grasp why people would wear uncomfortable clothes to anything other than a date or an interview.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info