aura effect vs increased energy sheild nodes

I am trying build a blood magic build with all aura nodes chosen (all of them).

The new
jewel converts life to energy shield

Therefore If I put this in the socket near scion life wheel I get the big nodes as I travel down for the blood magic node.

But I don't have much passives left and I am already 80+ level

Should I respec two 6% aura effect nodes without loosing the reduced mana node and choose 5+14 = 19% energy shield node or should buy vaal discipline?

But I am still planing to choose ES+Armor nodes near templar and also thinking about converting the life+armour nodes in left bottom corner with another another jewel to get more ES

My current ES is very low due to Solaris Lorica, I only have 2.4k ES which is one shot

any advice?
Right, 2,4k ES is one shot.

The answer to 'aura effect versus ES nodes' essentially comes down to the amount of ES you get from auras and the amount you get from other gear, as well as your total amount of increased ES.

6% aura effect will give you 18 base energy shield, that's like wearing a simple robe with 63% increased energy shield mod, not really impressive.

So, equip the chest and note how much ES you got. After that, remove the chest, equip something with 18% increased energy shield and see what works better (or you can just calculate it if you either know your base ES or total amount of ES increases).

You should get Vaal Discipline in any case.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
My build is low budget build following is my gear

Spoiler

chest has no ES
Spoiler

150ES gloves
169ES boots
149ES helmet
38ES belt
42ES from rings
35ES from amulet

Total 583 ES

My Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAABS0NfA48FHEXLxmKGjgajx2qIWAksCW8JwsppSpNLagvbzboOlI_J0CgRnFKyFFMValV1livWfNcil4TX7BhUmTnZlRmnmjyagFuqm87b55wu3IPcql08XgNeu9713xLfVt_xoCkgpuDCYO2hMWFe4ZghtGMdpBVkyeUb5Z0l7SbtaEvoqOpbqxHrKqxkLQMtfK2hrcxt9a-gL6KwBrBxcHzwzrKSsrT2RPbT9tZ37_gw-GI6hjquuwY7DjtIO9O9tr3Mvjr-tL7Cf5J?accountName=zblue2014&characterName=ZblueZigma

Pain Attunement
Blood Magic
Iron Reflex

44% Clear Mind Jewel

Three "Energy from within" jewel 10% each = 30% increased energy shield
61% energy shield passives from from tree
+155 INT = 15% ES

In total 106% increased ES

I think the only way to increased the defence is to simply level up to 90?
Or should I drop the reduced mana cost for skills node and pure armour nodes?

Please advice....thanks in advance
Last edited by zblue2014 on Jan 21, 2016, 7:10:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info