Top 10 Angry Gamers

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jan 21, 2016, 5:06:53 PM
I've seen worse at rugby matches.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
I've seen worse at rugby matches.

Well to be fair, 13 of Australia's 14 tries were disallowed last year in Bledisloe NZ.
If they'd all been awarded, no-one would have been "injured."
O.O, angry girlfriend in #5 - I wouldn't leave knives on the counter like that anymore afterwards...
LOL! the guy at 3:30 who is damn angry and face slap his beefy friend

instant regret in his face xDDDDD
dat girl tho, i think he would be glad not to have sex with her for a month after... i mean, shiiit i would be also >_>
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
0/10 no angry german kid
"
Darkfyre wrote:
0/10 no angry german kid

that one is a classic xD
I haven't watched this yet but I'm going to be disappointed if it isn't a list of youtube personalities who are each named something like the Angry Video Game Nerd, and the video is rating how accurately they rip him off.

I'd award points for creative insults, how entertaining their screaming frustration is, the quality of their acting when they interact with characters from the game, and number of times they've physically destroyed a video game cartridge/disc. Points subtracted for borrowing running gags, overarching storylines that span multiple reviews, getting frustrated at totally reasonable things, and dragging in friends who are completely disinterested.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
I haven't watched this yet but I'm going to be disappointed if it isn't a list of youtube personalities who are each named something like the Angry Video Game Nerd, and the video is rating how accurately they rip him off.

I'd award points for creative insults, how entertaining their screaming frustration is, the quality of their acting when they interact with characters from the game, and number of times they've physically destroyed a video game cartridge/disc. Points subtracted for borrowing running gags, overarching storylines that span multiple reviews, getting frustrated at totally reasonable things, and dragging in friends who are completely disinterested.

The Angry video game nerd xD now this is old school youtube

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info