Blade Fall need to be destroyed?

"
Blade does huge damage and kill very fast, but it's still a slow map clearer, from my experience with my crap lvl 90 char :p. This is inherent to the delay for the blades to fall and the time you're locked in place, a bit like Tendrils. It's a bit better if you use both spell echo and faster casting, but there are still much faster map clearers (ST for example is faster, just saw it today).

For me, BF's main advantage is it's easy to build a decent MF char around it that can do mid maps quite easily, thanks to its huge damage.

What is ST?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:

What is ST?

Spectral throw or shockwave totem?

Going to go for the later in the current meta.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

What is ST?

Peace,

-Boem-

shock totes clearing fast? I must be behind the times.
"
Boem wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

What is ST?

Peace,

-Boem-

I would assume the former, and the reference is being made to this abomination from Mathil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLwj89H0Gsw

https://youtu.be/ZLwj89H0Gsw?t=271 - skip to the fun bits.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jan 26, 2016, 8:52:55 PM
Plz don't OP its too much fun
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
The damage is truly ridiculous.
Just now looked at MatrixFactor clearing HoGM. Granted, he is lv99 with probably opop gear but still... this is insane, his ES rarely goes lower than 80%max, and he just fkn facetanks everything. Not that he have to tank much because he just obliterates each wave in mere seconds.
Really, I pity those poor souls who bought that GM packs. Probably their creations were intended to be some sort of challenge to players trying to beat that map. Instead, they are just fodder.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
Just now looked at MatrixFactor clearing HoGM. Granted, he is lv99 with probably opop gear but still... this is insane, his ES rarely goes lower than 80%max, and he just fkn facetanks everything. Not that he have to tank much because he just obliterates each wave in mere seconds.
Really, I pity those poor souls who bought that GM packs. Probably their creations were intended to be some sort of challenge to players trying to beat that map. Instead, they are just fodder.

''hes in opie gear'' but I'm complaining and thinking it's OP IT'S NOT THE GEAR IT'S NOT THE GEAR AT ALL ^_^
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Boem wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

What is ST?

Peace,

-Boem-

I would assume the former, and the reference is being made to this abomination from Mathil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLwj89H0Gsw

https://youtu.be/ZLwj89H0Gsw?t=271 - skip to the fun bits.

Thank god builds like this are gated behind 6 linked GPU's. can you imagine every party having 2-3 of these lamers? pPetty sure it would crash half of players the moment they opened a strong box.
"
"
silumit wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

''hes in opie gear'' but I'm complaining and thinking it's OP IT'S NOT THE GEAR IT'S NOT THE GEAR AT ALL ^_^
It's not only the gear. And actually my post was more about HoGM than Vortex.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Boem wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

What is ST?

Peace,

-Boem-
I meant Spectral Throw, and I was surprised given how unpopular the skill is currently, though I could see some builds back since the buff to sword crit. It reminded me of the ST old days, that guy was clearing stuff so fast (crit build obviously), and it wasn't a CoC build.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Jan 27, 2016, 6:17:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info