Blade Fall need to be destroyed?

I thought we knew that :O
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
But they can also do immense good!

For example, ZiggyD is currently playing Exanima, which has single handedly cured thousands of their insomnia.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
But they can also do immense good!

For example, ZiggyD is currently playing Exanima, which has single handedly cured thousands of their insomnia.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"

It doesn't actually look bad, just incomplete. Alpha fare. Almost picked it up, but I got burnt several times by Early Access games, so I'm hesitant. It's different with F2Ps that you can try before you invest money.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
^BF hit's hard for two reasons

1) armor formula
2) free slot where penetration normally goes (see 1) )

Which is "ok" if reflect was still in the game imo. But since they neutered that, it has free reign over the spell dominion.

Peace,

-Boem-

reflect is still in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO3sjJbR3II

I do elemental ...mostly

you know what is sad.... thats still half of what an average coc build should give o.o
incinerate needed a nerf but it was too much

same thing will probably happen to bladefall

i hope they leave blade vortex alone tho
"
1235 wrote:
incinerate needed a nerf but it was too much

same thing will probably happen to bladefall

i hope they leave blade vortex alone tho

Incinerate is still well viable untill Poison is fixed(nerfed).
You just see from the numbers how dumb overpowered blade fall is;

Lv20 Gem: 633/0.8 = 800 DPS pure phys

Lv20 Flameblast: 251/0.2=1200 DPS (-1 gemslot cuz penetration) and this does not consider that you have to move to trigger the explosion

Lv20 Arc: 466/0.8 = 583 DPS

Lv20 Tendrils: 242*4/0.8 = 1200 DPS

So, beeing able to hitting full screen with 800 Base DPS is considered ok? Like really ?

Not even Tendrils can compete and thats considered a strong melee caster skill.

Edit:

EK is another skill i do not understand from balancing

lv20 Gem: 955 DPS, doesnt require penetration, and can be extended from melee to mid range via proj speed and further via chain..

Sure, if spell gems getting this handling, we always going to have a 2 skill only league..
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Jan 21, 2016, 10:12:03 AM
People forget bladefall hit's in sequences, one cast often hits the target twice, and on larger enemies even hitting 3 times happens.

The fact you don't need a penetration gem is so liberating, and the fact enemies have so little armor to worry about really makes it shine.

And don't think of me as hating on the skill, i played it till 90 in talisman and it kicks ass with poison even.

It is just too much good things in one package, compare it to the mentioned lightning tendrils:

Blade fall:
* Good dps
* No need for penetration gem
* Can hit one target more than once in one cast
* Good damage effectiveness
* Huge aoe on it's own
* Can be scaled with poison easy

Tendrils:
* Good dps but needs lightning pen
* AoE is horrible >.>
* Damage variance is too big (dunno why shock nova has such a better damage variance even tho you can scale it's AoE larger than tendrils)

So we just have a ton of good stuff piled onto some skills, which have superior stats mechanics and are easier to scale than some clunky older spells.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Jan 21, 2016, 10:19:30 AM
"
Boem wrote:
Leave it alone and just re-introduce reflect.

Good times for all.

Peace,

-Boem-

Maybe once they re-introduce life leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info