Blade Fall need to be destroyed?

It is a bit annoying to deal with when trying to do a Leo daily, but no more so than PA/CA. Nowhere near as frustrating as EA.

As for PVE? It looks cool, seems effective. Maybe knock a couple of notches off the topend once it has had its time in the sun, but I don't see any need to drastically change it.

The current Binos interactions with regen seem a little more on the probably "broken" side of things, but I'm sure that will all be part of whatever reworking the Chaos/Poison meta is given prior to Ascendancy.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I am still sad over my failed defense for elemental pro.... but if the players want bladefall to be toned down then I guess we should tone it down. Doing too much damage is a viloation of code 74700157 and I for one do not wish to disturb the peace.

I think the problem with bladefall is it might be too fun watching monsters die to it and it needs to be brought in line with other...stuff.

Might as well tone down rolling flames jewel too, I made a mistake and bought it thinking I was going to try it out and it made fireball too fun to play.

Sorry, the above contributes nothing but my bitter resentment towards this process of wanting things tone down when in reality bladefall feels about the same as my flameblast witch. Actually my flameblast witch kills stuff faster for some reason but then again I have not taken full advantage of whatever bladefall is suppose to do so....
"

The current Binos interactions with regen seem a little more on the probably "broken" side of things, but I'm sure that will all be part of whatever reworking the Chaos/Poison meta is given prior to Ascendancy.

I guess it could be considered sort of broken, but it's also sort of necessary for a shadow. My shadow's life bounces from full to <10% and back like crazy when I'm using Viper Strike/Melee Splash/Bino's in the middle of a mob, any reduction in the regen and I would be toast. Kill speed is fast, but death is never far away either, and I don't have the run speed or attack speed to nibble at the edges as much as I want. Quite exciting and high-risk!
No. If anything CoC needs to be removed from the game so casters can have nice things.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
All chaos damage/poison damage interaction is going to be nerfed, bladefall is broken because it requires less investment then caustic arrow to clear t9+ maps.

It's going to be nerfed the same way caustic arrow is going to was nerfed, which that it would actually require investment.

Clearing most of the entire game content extremely easily on a 4-link to really good attack with some investment is a drastic nerf but I think people can handle it.

Bladefall with the chaos/damage meta is what bringing it over the top (ming's heart, you can attach a poison gem to it ect)

The poison/chaos damage is hemorrhaging spellcasters in build choices more than anything else because every single high tier or ultra cheap clearing build somehow magically incorporates it in and is better off because of it.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Jan 20, 2016, 11:55:46 PM
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
All chaos damage/poison damage interaction is going to be nerfed, bladefall is broken because it requires less investment then caustic arrow to clear t9+ maps.

It's going to be nerfed the same way caustic arrow is going to was nerfed, which that it would actually require investment.

Clearing most of the entire game content extremely easily on a 4-link to really good attack with some investment is a drastic nerf but I think people can handle it.

Bladefall with the chaos/damage meta is what bringing it over the top (ming's heart, you can attach a poison gem to it ect)

The poison/chaos damage is hemorrhaging spellcasters in build choices more than anything else because every single high tier or ultra cheap clearing build somehow magically incorporates it in and is better off because of it.

Bladefall is terrifyingly good at single target but a little sub par on actual clear speed because you're ultimately still limited to anoying spell echo delay, a fairly mediocre spell aoe and poor movement unless your dagger has rolled IAS and zero movemenet without a dagger. Regardless, I'm glad I had a chance to use it before it may or may get neutered like vaal spark.

Anything other skills/builds I should try before the league ends?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 21, 2016, 12:18:19 AM
The one I'm doing is pretty good it's basically voltaxic the same shit LA etx but ur single target is blast rain with poison shit lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
The one I'm doing is pretty good it's basically voltaxic the same shit LA etx but ur single target is blast rain with poison shit lol

Don't say the V word. It's been my favorite unique for 3 years before everyone and their step mother got on the purple train and I'd rather not see it incinerated.
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 21, 2016, 12:19:41 AM
You can blame Mathil I liked it too before everyone jumped on the wagon <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 21, 2016, 12:20:24 AM
"
You can blame Mathil I liked it too before everyone jumped on the wagon <.<

What have we learned? streamers ruin everything.

>:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info