Once more into the breach!

Hi, everyone. I recently started playing this game after a long break, and after speccing my Maurader back into some sort of cyclone/life leech build I felt I wanted something new and different and it occurred to me to ask you, the strange and wonderful poe forum people :p

All of my builds have pretty much been armor, life and physical melee, partly because that's the kinda gear I started investing in with my first character. I do, however, have a fair amount of currency and some good gear in my stash (like Soul Taker and Aegis Aurora, for example, which have now turned legacy). I can buy stuff like 6L Shavronne's Wrappings (non-legacy, can't afford legacy) or Voll's Devotion so I'm not terribly restricted by gear.

Have some things that look exciting to me:

Low-life build

Chaos Inoculation

Cast on Critical - I have seen some CoCs that look very scary. So huge that they've gotta hurt a lot

Curses and auras in general.

Any build you may suggest may contain some or none of these things. I'll be happy just getting suggestions. After all, I don't question why, I just do and die.

Generally I prefer survivability over dps, but of course I don't mind doing a bit of dmg either.

Looking forward to any suggestions.
though its not 100% up2date yet

basically: mjölner + aegis Aurora

- and maybe Bino's Kitchen Knife

you should try Facebreaker too

for coc look up Fakener build (from Mathil)

maybe have a look at the Build of the Week series
ign: fanimala
Looks nice. Mjölner seems like a really interesting item. Legacy version looks a lot better tho and costs a lot :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info