wtb surgeon's flasks, eternal orbs (18 ex) (updated 3/4)

"
I'm not a business guru, but insulting people usually isn't the best way to handle situations.

this isn't a business, i didn't insult anyone, and obviously i'm only REALLY interested in 100% rolls.

you made 2 posts in this thread now, never even bothering to state a price, anyway. thanks for being the embodiment of my point.

"

I didn't see anyone post a sub 100% roll and demand full price. It appears as though posters were asking if a roll of "96/98/whatever" interested you. It's true, you posted prices for 100% rolled flasks but you didn't mention anything about what range of values you were looking for.

...gee, it's as if i was only looking for 100% rolls, or something! nah, that can't be it! that... might make sense! let's post irrelevant items, irrelevantly... and then complain!

...i posted exactly the "range of values" i'm looking for. your criticism is invalid.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Jan 28, 2016, 8:18:15 AM
x
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

got this with bleed immunity
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
cool, it's exactly what i want. stay in your h/o, i'll be right there.
[Removed by Support]

z
[Removed by Support]

x
[Removed by Support]

x
[Removed by Support]

x
[Removed by Support]

8ex - cheapest on poe.trade is 10ex atm...

I suggest you update your offers.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
yeah, ok. those at 10 ex have been at 10 ex for weeks now. no one's buying.
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info