Wolf Pet MTX sound effects

I love the look of the Wolf pet, but, does it have to be so LOUD? Seriously, back in CB, the Kiwi pets had their little chirps nerfed, and never restored. Now we have a big pooch *WHUFFLING* in our ears, no matter whether or not they are 1) ours, or 2) anywhere near us in the market area of towns.

Please, tone down the wolf. It's popular, right now, so it's also nigh on inescapable. Another, lesser gripe is that, if you're gonna give it two sound effect, let the bark sound like a real wolf, and not the gargle of a pit dog. Please. ='[.]'=

P.S.: Un-nerf the kiwis! =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Hi

My kiwi has been silenced too long. Fix it please--> GGG workers add to the already long list of stuff yet to do.

This beautiful animal is endangered and GGG silences its NZ compatriot?
Seriously just say no this cute fellow? HA, didn't think so.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
With this new trend of adding sounds to microtransactions, we really need some way to disable those sounds without disabling sounds in the game that are actually relevant to the play experience.

I'm dreading the beginning of next league when every town instance is full of people, especially now that we can double equip pets. We're going to have screaming demons and sniffing dogs everywhere.

Leveling a character has been a painful experience ever since the addition of screaming demons. Now it's even worse. Please do something to improve this part of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info