For Critting from the tree we have
302% increased chance to crit from the tree
and 55% multiplyer

For Keystones
Iron Reflexes and Unwavering Stance

oh and +10% more chance to block while wielding a staff

gems/gear theory
Spoiler

For this build late game i plan on using a Hegemony's Era because of the +1 power charge, pretty damn good phys dps, high attk speed and block to boot.

Belly of the Beast seems like a good option, along with lightning coil or daressos if planning to run immortal call could also grab 2 extra endurance charges from the tree.

Devotos seems really good as a helmet choice, because the helmet is just really strong.

2 rare diamond rings w/ life/phys dmg/resists
A rare amulet w/ crit life/resists/phys dmg

for boots, a rare pair with tri res life and 30% movement speed( movement speed not mandatory but nice)

Gloves, probably Mali's

Belt, HEADHUNTER, loljk im not that rich, uhm, rustic stash w/ tri res and life or maybe a doryani's with phys dmg

Still thinking about defensive setups but itll probably be cwdt immortal call or cwdt-molten shell-increased aoe-blind, or something like that.

For Ground Slam itll probably be something like, groundslam-multistrike-phys dmg-added fire-increased crit-fa/phys to lightning

It'll have Vaal Haste and Anger with increased duration because those two skills are really strong imo
for auras, im thinking hatred+herald of ash, or Herald of ash + Herald of thunder

Leapslam w/ fa-bloodmagic for mobility

Flasks will be usually like, normal hp,hp quicksilver, rumis, taste of hate

My worries
Spoiler

The only think im worried about is mana, i havnt done this build yet, just thought of it this morning, and im going to try it out soon, but im almost 100% positive that its gonna have mana problems and force bloodmagic, but that could give us another aura

Anyway thank you for reading, comment below what you'd do to change it and stuff, this is the first build i've ever came up with myself, and would like feedback!
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_EWPZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5CZY5DusJhVLZYVcNrY3SIfObz37yQZ7NaGV2rIIHpzDqGNl8Aeefy_cyFE026JJ9cqn8SxpVPT7cI6yqxPa8n2Eh5c-Yb1nzxq6vpxiRhO_tRBo4cg8LYQxfHM7awaknSi68mpBVlG9mnq9sHKcrUHTtLlN4etWLQXInL2ZU-tIWQGjyU6UNzQUt02-plKelyWcdFBcvFm-FfXwO8B_-VHrvh2qE2blDkwePRmTnJKrjamu3p1WiAEd-E3FV1jbpW6AEs702XqVFjoCkQ8jAZmVNWK77i76n

It allows you to Run Hatered, HoA, and a lv 10+ Clarity with some mana regen and mana reduction nodes.

You seem to have grabbed the mace crit nodes on accident so I took those out and pathed towards the stave crit nodes.

My tree has more life, 3 jewel sockets, more crit chance, crit multi, and regen.

We do drop Iron reflexes as we do not grab many ar/ev nodes, use grace, or use many ar/ev items.

We also drop the 2 hand nodes for jewel sockets and for the above mentioned changes to the build.

The jewel sockets and the potential 6th link (not being BM) allows us to make up for it.

Items with mana leech and phys leech are recommended.

Possible alterations is dropping some life nodes for leech, aoe, endurance charges, or damage nodes on the tree.

Edit:I play HC so this is more tuned for HC. You can drop a decent amount of life nodes to grab that attack damage leech and another jewel (which can roll crit chance and multi and life) or for more damage nodes
Last edited by FunJonny on Jan 17, 2016, 6:21:22 PM
Thank you for your feed back! I do like your tree more! and yeah im pretty sure i grabbed those nodes on accident haha it was early in the morning and the build kinda came to me so i opened the skill tree and tried to work it out :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info