Problem with the balance thread..

bump for more drama.

and mulla after the tests we did with lapiz' premature DW RT build, i must say its already x5 times better than old 2H RT cyclone.

i think this argument is enough to make dramas rising.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 23, 2016, 12:47:47 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
bump for more drama.

and mulla after the tests we did with lapiz' premature DW RT build, i must say its already x5 times better than old 2H RT cyclone.

That's funny because I'm at the very least a year ahead of you both. I've played DW and you are writing nothing new. You're just solidifying what I've been writing for a long time now. I've said on many occasions 1h as a whole is better then 2h. I've written many times the strengths of melee on the eastern side of the tree and put it in full effect by raping pvp for a short period as a DW crit shadow and a rt DW marauder. Keep typing/testing you're doing nothing but proving what ive known, I've been right all this time. You're new to PvP and the fact you fuckers think you're so smart is funny ha.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Well, you did it. You provoked him. He's awake now, everyone clear the forums.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
IceDeal wrote:

Not just the thread, I mean the forums. When Mulla smells different opinions, he will seek out those who wish to contradict him. All who are marked by him cannot hide from his fury, hubris, personal attacks, and lengthy posts! He will find them much like a shark that smells blood in the water, and his ferocity is such!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Ha you bunch of bastards.

Nah he intentionally wanted to start drama. There was none to instigate because I already knew 1h/dw was good and wrote it a long time ago.

Wasn't even a difference of opinion.
Last edited by MullaXul on Jan 23, 2016, 6:40:25 PM
haha those forums are really entertaining to read. my daily buzz
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
Last edited by SisLovesMe on Jan 23, 2016, 7:13:44 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
bump for more drama.

So you saying dual wield rt is better than 2h rt?

You just confirmed this mulxul guy argument lol.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 24, 2016, 8:12:29 AM
"
"
Rupenus wrote:
bump for more drama.

And this kids is why being a [Removed by Support]. Dude figured out the obvious irony of Rupenus post. For the rest of you, you wonder why your feedback has no weight other then to yourselves. Then you always show up later agreeing with what I wrote anyways.
Last edited by Sarah on Jan 24, 2016, 1:21:59 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
"
Rupenus wrote:
bump for more drama.

And this kids is why being a [Removed by Support].

Is it any wonder non-pvp'ers hate the pvp community? I'm sure he was being a removed by support in brackets, but it's like Us vs Them when it comes to pvp.

I genuinely blame Leo for this. He brings strictly pve players into something they don't wanna do, surrounded by the pvp community (all 5 of us) doing what we do and they hate us for it. It's threads like this (bitchfests) that kinda bring it down (and I'm more than happy to help).
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info