Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

"
taosk8r wrote:
Ok I've got one last code request. Need some to show all Crude Bows, ty in advance.

The crude bow will show by default. Additionally it can be turned off in Filtration. The crude bow is extremely rare in endgame. If you need one your best bet is to buy it. But you will see it with the filter. The item will show as big as it can and will have a green border. I removed the sound as the value of the item is currently really low. If it drops as a 6 socket, 5 or 6 link you will see it with sound as well as with different highlighting.

# Any crude bow. Meta for SRS summoners.
Show # Extras - Any Crude bow ilvl >=50
BaseType "Crude Bow"
ItemLevel >= 50
SetFontSize 60
SetBorderColor 74 230 58 # T1 drops color / Quest items
# PlayAlertSound 7 220

You can remove the "#" and then you will know when it drops. Keep the comments coming. Feedback can help me improve the filter.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
So... I don't need the code, or?

Edit: LMAO, just dropped
Rarity: Normal
Superior Crude Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +7% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 5-14 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.40
--------
Sockets: R
--------
Item Level: 76

2nd edit, and I just dropped a death bow (Same map). Wow.. Crazy day. Starting to think Reef might be a good bow farming map or something.
Last edited by taosk8r on Oct 31, 2016, 3:38:43 PM
No that is already present in the filter by default. But if you want to change the appearance you can search for the above statements and change them accordingly. ;)
Last edited by Greengroove on Oct 31, 2016, 3:33:13 PM
Curious what might be going on here (the items with the red text are ided ones I dropped).

http://imgur.com/a/bgB8j

Hmm.. It wont post it as an img, Ill have to use the link thing.
Last edited by taosk8r on Oct 31, 2016, 6:15:54 PM
"
taosk8r wrote:
Curious what might be going on here (the items with the red text are ided ones I dropped).

http://imgur.com/a/bgB8j

Yes that is the first step I did in response to the new sextant mods. Some "lower tier" rare items will show like that when they are identified. This only applies to non top bases. Any rare item will use this formatting. However the top tier items have precedence and will show with their own highlighting.

Sometimes you can drop corrupted items (new Sextant mods, Vaal winds prophecy, corrupting tempest). The corrupted items will also always be identified. This will rarely happen but when it does you will see all the identified and corrupted rare items.

Unfortunately as of now there is no other way to highlight corrupted items. With this system you will (at least) always see any rare corrupted item as well as any identified rare. However you will not see the corrupted magic or normal items. There is just no way to do it (especially not for normal items). I have notified GGG about this.

Hope that makes sense. As this feature is really new I would really like to hear some feedback on it.
I don't think this system is perfect but I sure as hell think it's better than nothing. When you see these you will at (the very) least know that something "unusual" is going on.

WARNING: Filtration currently doesn't support "Identified True" statement and will delete it when you edit the filter. You have to manually add that back or remove the entry. I am not sure what to do about this. The author is aware of this issue and it will be fixed in the next Filtration release.
That entry is not necessary to have but it can help a lot with some new sextant mods.

If you edit the filter with Filtration and you don't do this "fix" manually you will simply see all non top base rares with this (red) formatting.
Last edited by Greengroove on Oct 31, 2016, 7:48:48 PM
Thanks.. Ill let you know when I see a corrupted map drop. Right now I cant even buy one of the damn things bc all the sellers have a fake online status.
That is supposed to rarely show. Good luk with your trades and rng.
Wondering if I could get a caster endgame for the latest filter (sorry to have to keep bugging ya).
No problem man. It actually makes me happy to see interest and I'm happy to help.

There's no caster specific version for endgame. I don't think there's a reason to have one since we should pick up some rares regardless. We can use those for chaos recipe or for selling as well as to vendor to get alterations. Besides all the shit is filtered anyway and less useful rares also have a slightly transparent background.

But if u can tell me what you need and why maybe I can make you a custom one. But I have to understand your needs. As always you can make the changes yourself with Filtration. Although Filtration currently doesn't support the "identified true" statement that my filter uses.

In other news I am currently working to migrate to Git and Github. I would really appreciate to hear from anyone that might be interested in that.

https://github.com/Greengroove/

This is my Github account. Please bare with me I have barely started to learn Git. The filter repository is now just a learning tool for me.
Ok, that totally makes sense. I am very interested in the move to github, although your filter has gotten me used to dropbox, I have a feeling I prefer the interface on github. The people that are into the advanced functionality that it provides will probably enjoy that as well.

Thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info