Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

"
rettuq wrote:
Thanks for an awesome filter. I have just started to use your endgame filter and I wonder why you "pink boarder" so many wands. I want it to pink boarder only top base wands for spellcaster and wander like prophecy wand, opal wand, profane wand, imbued wand. So I try to customize it via filterblast but still can not find a way to edit it. http://prntscr.com/erubfp

I am currently treating all Wands with DropLevel >= 45 as top caster bases. All these wands have a decent implicit roll and can therefore be good wands for a caster. What I am personally doing is I disable all non top wands all together...

Endgame Filter (Disable for MF) > Rare items > Weapons > Wands (Decent) + Wands (Mediocre)

Then I specify the few Wands I acually want to see in the "Top crafting weapons" list. Tho I must say you have a point and I will consider changing this in the next release.

If you want to keep seeing these wands and don't want the border, you can use notepad. Find "Endgame Filter (Disable for MF) - Rare items - Weapons - Wands (Decent)" (copy text in quotes) and remove the line "SetBorderColor 255 45 175 # T2 drops color".

Do you still think this is something that needs to be changed?
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Thanks for your help. I edited and got it the way I'd like it to be now. :)

"
Greengroove wrote:

No, I understand your reason and I have just realized that the average implicit difference between serpent wand and opal wand is only 12. But for me, in real gameplay I feel like I have seen and picked up too many pink border wands. So I edited it to only pink border imbued wand and higher.

"
Greengroove wrote:
"
taosk8r wrote:
Im having trouble finding where I turn off all the shields besides top tier ES in my custom filter.. Kite shields, tower shields, etc, still showing up.. Help?

http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/1pop56j

Generally when in end game the leveling part is meant to be completely turned off. I see you kept some things in the leveling filter. You also kept shields Drop level >=47 in: Leveling filter - Rare leveling - Shields.

That's the reason why you see those bases. Again If you are not leveling I strongly suggest you to turn off most if not all the leveling branch.

For my personal filter I'm close to just hide almost 100% of rares. It's just too much. With the extremely strict filter I get to run more maps and faster. However I still get the same amount of items in the end and it still takes me a long time to id them all. Only difference is these items have most potential to actually be valuable.

gl

Thanks, Ill check that out.. I usually try to leave almost all the rares on for unid, but Im pretty close to getting past that now.. Ran the vault and got 4 hoarders with a single pass, and I don't even have my MF boots yet.. :)
"
rettuq wrote:
Thanks for your help. I edited and got it the way I'd like it to be now. :)

"
Greengroove wrote:

No, I understand your reason and I have just realized that the average implicit difference between serpent wand and opal wand is only 12. But for me, in real gameplay I feel like I have seen and picked up too many pink border wands. So I edited it to only pink border imbued wand and higher.

I already removed the border and sound for next release. Thanks.

"
taosk8r wrote:
I usually try to leave almost all the rares on for unid, but Im pretty close to getting past that now.. Ran the vault and got 4 hoarders with a single pass, and I don't even have my MF boots yet.. :)

Picking up shit things not only wastes time and portals but it's also not really worth doing the chaos recipe in the first place. I am now only making a few chaos here and there and I have more chaos and other currency than I ever did since I stopped flipping. I play 100% ethical and I wasted A LOT of money on gear. Yet i still have 300+ chaos 1700 Jeweller's 618 fuse 10k+ Perandus coins,... I only have 2 ex but I give them all to a friend that is collecting for Headhunter.

It took me a while to get to this point. Since I played a lot in the past I really got sick from iding all the crap and I gradually started to use a stricter filter.

"
taosk8r wrote:
I usually try to leave almost all the rares on for unid, but Im pretty close to getting past that now.. Ran the vault and got 4 hoarders with a single pass, and I don't even have my MF boots yet.. :)

"Picking up shit things not only wastes time and portals but it's also not really worth doing the chaos recipe in the first place. I am now only making a few chaos here and there and I have more chaos and other currency than I ever did since I stopped flipping. I play 100% ethical and I wasted A LOT of money on gear. Yet i still have 300+ chaos 1700 Jeweller's 618 fuse 10k+ Perandus coins,... I only have 2 ex but I give them all to a friend that is collecting for Headhunter.

It took me a while to get to this point. Since I played a lot in the past I really got sick from iding all the crap and I gradually started to use a stricter filter.
"
taosk8r wrote:
Im pretty close to getting past that now..

This is my current filter I use for mapping: http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/advanced/Greengroove/viraf8

Try it lmk how it feels. :)
awesome filter, but having some issues with the downloaded version after unchecking some things and then loading it in game shows this:

Failed to load Item Filter: Line ###: Invalid sound number "0".

I could only get it to work when I edited the filter with all the lines that had "PlayerAlertSound 0" to something like "PlayerAlertSound 1 0".
"
obake1 wrote:
awesome filter, but having some issues with the downloaded version after unchecking some things and then loading it in game shows this:

Failed to load Item Filter: Line ###: Invalid sound number "0".

I could only get it to work when I edited the filter with all the lines that had "PlayerAlertSound 0" to something like "PlayerAlertSound 1 0".

Where did u download it from and can you send me a copy so I can look into it? Either pastebin or link to filterblast is ok.

This should not happen. It's the first time I hear of this error. Probably best if you don't use this filter and download a new copy. The error has to be a fluke. But I'd appreciate detailed info so we can try to understand what happened.

It would also help to know what was the number of line with the error.

This is an error introduced in the last Filterblast update. I will look into it later. Thanks for report. No need to send anything.
Last edited by Greengroove on Apr 17, 2017, 10:48:50 PM
I actually downloaded the filter from your link posted above my post at first. Clicked the link you provided and didn't modify anything:

http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/advanced/Greengroove/viraf8

Failed to load Item Filter: Line 356: Invalid sound number "0".

That is the first thing I see when I load it up.

**just saw your reply after posting this, good to know.
Last edited by obake1 on Apr 17, 2017, 10:50:08 PM
"
obake1 wrote:
**just saw your reply after posting this, good to know.

I'll need to coordinate with Dissolator on this one.
Last edited by Greengroove on Apr 26, 2017, 1:00:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info