Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

"
sumfight wrote:
Is there a way I can change the sounds since filtration is not working? I wanted to put different sounds per currency item so I knew exactly what it is that dropped.

You can still use filtration BUT after you save the filter with filtration you can no longer use it with filterblast. I would NOT recommend using the block group browser at any time.

I think it's easier to make the changes in Notepad to be honest. If you want to change all instances of 1 sound you can use find and replace function. All sounds are listed on top of the filter file in the settings area.

If you just want to change sound for some items like currency just search currency to find the block and then paste a new value over the old ones. to hear all available sounds use: https://soundcloud.com/broa-2/sets/path-of-exile-alert-sounds
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
sumfight wrote:
Is there a way I can change the sounds since filtration is not working? I wanted to put different sounds per currency item so I knew exactly what it is that dropped.

You can still use filtration BUT after you save the filter with filtration you can no longer use it with filterblast. I would NOT recommend using the block group browser at any time.

I think it's easier to make the changes in Notepad to be honest. If you want to change all instances of 1 sound you can use find and replace function. All sounds are listed on top of the filter file in the settings area.

If you just want to change sound for some items like currency just search currency to find the block and then paste a new value over the old ones. to hear all available sounds use: https://soundcloud.com/broa-2/sets/path-of-exile-alert-sounds

Thanks for the reply, after looking around notepad I'm assuming I can only use the ones on that soundcloud account? I see they all correspond to the alert sound listed there

Tier 1: PlayAlertSound 8 280
# Tier 2: PlayAlertSound 7 200
# Tier 3: PlayAlertSound 1 140
# Tier 4: PlayAlertSound 2 80
# Divination card: PlayAlertSound 4 120
# Caster racing 3 links: PlayAlertSound 3 120

I was gonna record myself just saying stuff like "Chaos" for chaos orb, but unless I'm missing something I don't think that is an option.
"
sumfight wrote:
Thanks for the reply, after looking around notepad I'm assuming I can only use the ones on that soundcloud account? I see they all correspond to the alert sound listed there

I was gonna record myself just saying stuff like "Chaos" for chaos orb, but unless I'm missing something I don't think that is an option.

That would probably not be too easy to do and it would almost certainly be a violation of terms of use. Unfortunately you can only use the sounds on Soundcloud.

On the bright side, you don't need to record anything. :p
Last edited by Greengroove on Mar 27, 2017, 8:22:12 PM
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
sumfight wrote:

That would probably not be too easy to do and it would almost certainly be a violation of terms of use. Unfortunately you can only use the sounds on Soundcloud.

On the bright side, you don't need to record anything. :p

I set it up to have Chaos as one of the different sounds, man, I was really looking forward to each currency have a unique sound :P.

I just wanted to say thanks for helping me out and for the great filter, when I first started in Ess league I tried about 6 different filters before I found yours and I've stuck with it since then.
"
sumfight wrote:
I set it up to have Chaos as one of the different sounds, man, I was really looking forward to each currency have a unique sound :P.

I just wanted to say thanks for helping me out and for the great filter, when I first started in Ess league I tried about 6 different filters before I found yours and I've stuck with it since then.

If we had the possibility to change sounds I would definitely use the option. But overall I'm quite satisfied with the tools at our disposal.

Here's the full list of what sounds are used for what in general.

Sounds

Sound is a very important tool that we have at our disposal. I use a total of 6 sounds in this filter. The last 3 digit number represents the volume. Max volume is "300".

The basic idea is to split sound in 4 tiers:

The high tier sounds are long. So any long sound means that you need to pick up something. The only exception here is the sound for 3 linked caster weapons, but it only applies while leveling.

The lower valued items use a short sound. But there is 2 tiers of sounds here as well. The lower sound indicates potential value but nothing that you can't miss and the higher sound is generally good to take, but if you are in a "real hurry" it's not really a big deal. At maximum you will miss a chaos or a 6 socket. But nothing major. There is another exception here.

There is a separate sound used for divination cards. Most of the divination cards use this sound. However a few of the really bad ones don't.

The main sounds are:

• PlayAlertSound 8 300 - T1 drops

>=79 Maps, 6 Links, Fishing Rod.

Currency:
    Exalted Orb, Divine Orb, Albino Rhoa Feather, Mirror of Kalandra, Eternal Orb.

• PlayAlertSound 7 250 - T2 drops

Offering to the Goddess, all Essences, Remnant of Corruption, Any unique item, >=78 Maps, Fragments, Map Fragments, Talismans, 5 Links, ,all new 2.4 base items.

Currency:
    Silver Coin, (sealed) Prophecies, (all) Cartographer's Sextant, (all) Cartographer's Seal, Shaper's Orb, Unshaping Orb.

Gems:
    Portal, Empower, Enlighten, Enhance, Detonate Mines, Item Quantity, Vaal Haste, Quality Gems>=16.

• PlayAlertSound 1 150 - T3 drops

6 sockets, rare Jewels, Gems with quality>=8, Maps ItemLevel >=73 (only until ItemLevel <= 78), all maps if ItemLevel <= 76.

Currency:
    Regal Orb, Blessed Orb, Gemcutter's Prism, Orb of Regret, Vaal Orb, Chaos Orb, Orb of Fusing, Orb of Scouring.

• PlayAlertSound 2 150 - T4 drops

ItemLevel 84+ normal crafting armor and jewelry, Diamond Ring ItemLevel >=72, all utility flasks till level 66, Normal Sorcerer boots, Jewels, all low maps, Trinkets, Silver Key, Golden Key, Treasure Key.

Currency:
    Orb of Chance, Orb of Alteration, Chromatic Orb, Jeweller's Orb, Cartographer's Chisel, Orb of Alchemy.

Rares:
    Titanium, Spirit Shield, Harmonic Spirit Shield, Vaal Spirit Shield, Fossilised Spirit Shield, Chiming Spirit Shield, Ivory Spirit Shield, top base armour, all jewelry, all wands ItemLevel >= 45, the better sceptres, Good dagger bases, other top weapon bases.

Gems:
    vaal gems, drop only gems, Blood magic gem, Added Chaos Damage, Multistrike, Less Duration, Increased Duration, Increased Area of Effect, Concentrated Effect, Immortal Call, Phase Run, Cast when Damage Taken, all lower quality gems

In addition to those I use:

You can preview all sounds in the game here.

Thank you for stopping by, I'm happy to help. Good hunting!

---

In other news; A juicy update is coming very soon, and here's the preview. :)

feedback is always appreciated.
Last edited by Greengroove on Mar 28, 2017, 1:44:01 PM
Only real complaint i have is that you can't switch the font size of the entire script with the push of a button. Besides taht, great filter
"
ecktorz wrote:
Only real complaint i have is that you can't switch the font size of the entire script with the push of a button. Besides taht, great filter

This will probably be implemented in the future. For now you can do this quite easily. And not just the font size, but also with colors and sounds:

1. Open the filter with Notepad
2. In the settings section (on top) find "FONT SIZE". Here's all the font sizes that are used. Please note that a lot of items use the default font size. These items currently can't be resized.
3. Use function replace (Ctrl + H): "SetFontSize 45" and change to the desired value. Replace all.
4. Save the file and reload in game.

For future reference; What font sizes would you like to change and to what value?
Last edited by Greengroove on Mar 31, 2017, 7:48:19 PM
Im having trouble finding where I turn off all the shields besides top tier ES in my custom filter.. Kite shields, tower shields, etc, still showing up.. Help?

http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/1pop56j

Last edited by taosk8r on Apr 2, 2017, 7:08:53 PM
"
taosk8r wrote:
Im having trouble finding where I turn off all the shields besides top tier ES in my custom filter.. Kite shields, tower shields, etc, still showing up.. Help?

http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/1pop56j

Generally when in end game the leveling part is meant to be completely turned off. I see you kept some things in the leveling filter. You also kept shields Drop level >=47 in: Leveling filter - Rare leveling - Shields.

That's the reason why you see those bases. Again If you are not leveling I strongly suggest you to turn off most if not all the leveling branch.

For my personal filter I'm close to just hide almost 100% of rares. It's just too much. With the extremely strict filter I get to run more maps and faster. However I still get the same amount of items in the end and it still takes me a long time to id them all. Only difference is these items have most potential to actually be valuable.

gl
Thanks for an awesome filter. I have just started to use your endgame filter and I wonder why you "pink boarder" so many wands. I want it to pink boarder only top base wands for spellcaster and wander like prophecy wand, opal wand, profane wand, imbued wand. So I try to customize it via filterblast but still can not find a way to edit it. http://prntscr.com/erubfp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info