Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

"
rochambeau wrote:
getting this error when loading the filter:

Failed to load item filter: Line 7: Unknown rule type <!DOCTYPE

Please download the file from Filterblast. I assume you copy pasted the code and somehow messed up.

The "!DOCTYPE" is a meta tag on top of html document and has nothing to do with poe filters. If you just download the provided files as they are you will be fine.

gl
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
rochambeau wrote:

Please download the file from Filterblast. I assume you copy pasted the code and somehow messed up.

The "!DOCTYPE" is a meta tag on top of html document and has nothing to do with poe filters. If you just download the provided files as they are you will be fine.

gl

Nope. Straight download from Github.

I'll try Filterblast copy.

"
rochambeau wrote:
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
rochambeau wrote:

gl

Nope. Straight download from Github.

I'll try Filterblast copy.

I just tried and the files seem fine. When you download from Github make sure you download from the releases page. But I recommend Filterblast anyway.

lmk if u have any other probz, peace.
Best filter out there man!

I love your filter, but I'm struggling with shields. I know they aren't super popular, but I'd KILL for a shields section on filterblast.

Lacquered Buckler, Archon Kite, and Imperial all sell really well with good rolls. Talking like 3-10ex.

I'm trying to use the MF setup with shields, but can't get it to work. Going to start from scratch again.

I tried adding

Show
DropLevel >= 84
Class Shield
BaseType "Imperial Buckler"
Rarity = Normal
ItemLevel >= 83
SetFontSize 45
SetBorderColor 74 230 58 # T1 drops color / Quest items
PlayAlertSound 7 200

With about 5 different shields.

Lacquered buckler ilvl84 bases are selling for 15c right now too because nobody picks them up. And lab runners need them.
Last edited by humenbean on Mar 16, 2017, 10:33:16 AM
"
humenbean wrote:
Best filter out there man!

I love your filter, but I'm struggling with shields. I know they aren't super popular, but I'd KILL for a shields section on filterblast.

Lacquered Buckler, Archon Kite, and Imperial all sell really well with good rolls. Talking like 3-10ex.

I'm trying to use the MF setup with shields, but can't get it to work. Going to start from scratch again.

I tried adding

Show
DropLevel >= 84
Class Shield
BaseType "Imperial Buckler"
Rarity = Normal
ItemLevel >= 83
SetFontSize 45
SetBorderColor 74 230 58 # T1 drops color / Quest items
PlayAlertSound 7 200

With about 5 different shields.

Lacquered buckler ilvl84 bases are selling for 15c right now too because nobody picks them up. And lab runners need them.

Just remove "DropLevel >= 84" There is no items with drop level that high. Instead only use "ItemLevel >= 84". Consider adding magic ones. You can make it "Rarity <= Magic"

Let me know if you have any problems with this. In the future, I'll probably make so that you'll be able to use the lists to add any item you may be interested in. There's already a few lists. If you want to add rare shield bases you can already do that there. However if you want crafting 84+ bases that's currently not possible. I'll look into that.

Thanks for the info, any feedback like this is very much appreciated and will contribute to a better filter in the future.
Please don't hide any yellow maps in your MF version of the filter. You don't hide Alteration orbs and I can sell a Tier 8 map for at least an alt any time.

Please include map drops and all div cards that are not super shitty too, for it doesn't disturb the fun too much. Stricter settings can be applied manually if necessary.

Edit: I should say I use the MF version because in endgame I appreciate much less screen clutter. Which doesn't necessarily mean I do not up-vendor mid-tier maps higher in a league for example.
See my stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/wiraqucha/
Seems not updated for whatever reason: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=265406
Discontinued profile: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=40468
Last edited by Wiraqucha on Mar 19, 2017, 11:41:17 AM
"
Alea wrote:
Greengroove is awesome ;)

:) You are awesome!

"
Wiraqucha wrote:
Please don't hide any yellow maps in your MF version of the filter. You don't hide Alteration orbs and I can sell a Tier 8 map for at least an alt any time.

Please include map drops and all div cards that are not super shitty too, for it doesn't disturb the fun too much. Stricter settings can be applied manually if necessary.

Edit: I should say I use the MF version because in endgame I appreciate much less screen clutter. Which doesn't necessarily mean I do not up-vendor mid-tier maps higher in a league for example.

Why would you want to sell an item for 1 alt? It is really not worth your time man. I am selling stuff for minimum 1c and I am not even sure why I bother. In my personal filter I even hide Alts because I get enough of them by vending the very few rare bases that I pick up.

Most divination cards are being shown. There is a short list of the hidden ones on Filterblast. You can edit that list if you want. Or you can enable to see all of them in the leveling branch. However only worthless cards are hidden, so there is no need to change that list really.

I suggest that you take the base preset of the MF filter. BUT that filter is very strict! Take the preset and then customize it. It should take you 1 minute. Then save (bookmark) the custom version you made. And you can change it any time if you need to adjust.

So... take the mf preset and then go to "Endgame Filter (Disable for MF)" and check if you want some things to display. I would suggest that you show:

- Low currency (I am currently only hiding wisdom scrolls there, but it's a matter of preference and you can change any time)

- Maps (this is a tricky one as my filter is adaptive in map drops. But maybe enable the "Yellow T8 and lower" maps. but keep the other entry disabled. If i remember correctly you will see all maps. Only up to t5 maps will be hidden while you play in red maps. see how it feels.)

- Gems (can be disabled or enabled completely. There is no huge difference, since I am always showing gems anyway. This will only highlight some of them better. Please note that gems like Empower or high quality gems will be shown with highlighting regardless.)

- Rare items (Can be all disabled. You will always see top bases regardless. You can edit the list of top bases on the "white fields". You can enable some specific bases if you are interested, but like I said I don't think that's really necessary.)

- ilvl 83 / 84+ Normal/Magic items (You may want to enable some bases here like Vaal regalia,... These are only shown in t14 maps and above and may be usable or sell-able. But really you can always buy those if you need to craft etc. It's a matter of preference. I did keep some bases enabled in my personal filter.)

After this you can still edit the Options (white fields). I did remove a lot of stuff in my personal filter from the top rare bases and crafting weapons,...

For example in the "Top rare armour" list I only kept the ES bases and in the "Top crafting weapons" I only have 5 bases.

This is my personal filter, use at your own risk!
http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/18r1ejb

You can use this as a reference. Please note that I enabled the utility flasks cause i need them and I am hiding Alt and Jew orbs.
Last edited by Greengroove on Mar 19, 2017, 4:42:42 PM
So I've customized my filter a bit (based off the endgame one) but I can't figure out how to get rid of Two-Toned Boots. They play a too high priority sound and I don't even want to see them.
"
Corazu wrote:
So I've customized my filter a bit (based off the endgame one) but I can't figure out how to get rid of Two-Toned Boots. They play a too high priority sound and I don't even want to see them.

I agree they are quite shit. :) Currently you can only disable some magic drops that are also lower than ilvl 84.

In the endgame filter look for "2.4 AND HIGHER BASES (Magic)" You can disable magic boots, helm and gloves. I didn't want to add more options regarding these drops as they are still kinda rare and can sometimes be useful.
Is there a way I can change the sounds since filtration is not working? I wanted to put different sounds per currency item so I knew exactly what it is that dropped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info