Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

"
taosk8r wrote:
I must say that I *strongly* prefer check boxes for those options if possible. Not sure if both are included, but that is my feedback.

Thanks. I have considered other options (check boxes and list). I decided to go for the text field for a few reasons:

- If there's many bases to check there's many check boxes. This would be ok if there are just a few options. But if you have to un-tick 10+ boxes it may become tedious and a long process. The list option also doesn't work well because it doesn't have enough space.

- If you have a fixed list with the mentioned options you are not able to add new entries without editing the actual code. You are limited to what the options are.

- The code required for check boxes and list is just slightly more complicated (different) and unfriendly to edit.

- With the text field you can make your list fast and then copy paste your own list from one filter to potential updates or if you edit your filter for any reason. It is in fact the fastest way to edit, but also the most flexible.

That being said I have re considered. I have tried the other options but I still landed on the list option for the mentioned reasons.

Of course the old system remains present as well and it also got expanded.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
This is the BETA PREVIEW version for 2.6: http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/advanced/Template/rqanmk

"
NOTE:

• If you want to use this before 2.6 release you will need to remove the legacy items.
  • The legacy filter will not be confirmed to work before the actual 2.6 patch.
  • You can customize your filter now, but know that this is not a final version. Updates may be needed.
I just published a new video. another one is in the works for the 2.6 release. This one is a short guide on how to customize the filter for leveling.

Here's the Reddit discussion and the actual video can be found here.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ACTUAL UPDATE IS COMING WHEN GGG WILL RELEASE THE INFO FOR FILTER MAKERS.

THE UPCOMING UPDATE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FILTRATION!

Njoy.
Last edited by Greengroove on Feb 28, 2017, 1:16:17 PM
Thanks for this lootfilter, very customizable and easy to use, i hope u keep it updated :))
"
fulockq8y wrote:
Thanks for this lootfilter, very customizable and easy to use, i hope u keep it updated :))

Update (big) is ready, I'm just waiting the official info.
THANKS FOR UPDATE!
Since nemesis and other modes will be common can you update list of chance worth bases for example leather belt?
If you did it already Thanks alot!
i totally dont know how to use Filterblast :/
Last edited by Feron on Mar 3, 2017, 4:19:26 AM
"
Feron wrote:
Since nemesis and other modes will be common can you update list of chance worth bases for example leather belt?

i totally dont know how to use Filterblast :/

Thanks, I haven't added leather belt in the 2.6.0b update, but I added it to the 2.6.0c update that I'll probably release tonight. The 2.6.0c will also fix the advanced options not being displayed. You will then be able to add any chance bases you may want.

I have worked with Filterblast a lot. It is essentially just like Filtration. I even made some videos about it already. You can see them here. But if you have any specific questions feel free to ask. You can also ask questions on the official forum thread for Filterblast and leave some feedback there: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1809130

Peace
Love this loot filter! I was curious, I've never used the filtration program but if I wanted to use one of those nice and fancy themes, can I still use one even though you said filtration doesnt work anymore? Thanks!
"
Lawwy wrote:
Love this loot filter! I was curious, I've never used the filtration program but if I wanted to use one of those nice and fancy themes, can I still use one even though you said filtration doesnt work anymore? Thanks!

Thanks! Yes, currently you can only add themes using Filtration. After applying the theme you should not customize the filter any further. Themes will be also supported in Filterblast in the future.

I might be wrong here but if I remember correctly only 2 colors are really changed in all themes. So you could very well just change those 2 colors with find and replace in notepad and retain full functionality.
getting this error when loading the filter:

Failed to load item filter: Line 7: Unknown rule type <!DOCTYPE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info