Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

Couple things: wonder if you can tell me how to hide all scrolls. Im using the portal gem, and I started just selling transmutes for IDs, so scrolls are just spam to me.

Was wondering if you might be able to incorporate some of the economy stuff Neversink has been updating. I realize your filters have a very different sort of philosophy, but Im thinking some of that stuff might still fit. Im honestly getting a bit of itchy feet watching some videos with it because it just makes it a notch easier to tell what is currently valuable on sight, and seems like that might be a bit more efficient.
Last edited by taosk8r on Jan 21, 2017, 4:11:58 AM
"
taosk8r wrote:
wonder if you can tell me how to hide all scrolls. Im using the portal gem, and I started just selling transmutes for IDs, so scrolls are just spam to me.

The main thing about my filter is how easy it is to customize. You need Filtration or you can generate a custom script here: http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/

Check:
Endgame Filter (DISABLE FOR MF) > Low currency > disable scrolls

Video reference: https://youtu.be/gP0_bVXU_jw

Same goes for many, many other things. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. As far as economy thing I'm not sure I understand what you mean. As I said I provide basic versions, but I made customizing easy! The reason I decided for this approach is that the filter is highly customizable. I simply can't make a universal filter that would work great for every build. Please note that this is mostly connected to leveling. Specifically leveling with weapons. For example if I play a bow character I have no use for melee items. I am always looking for feedback and suggestions, but I need those to be more specific in order to understand.

In this pic you can see how different tiers of currency display. Some items are not allocated to me. There are no scraps or scrolls in the pic, but you can see all the other tier styles.

Sounds

Sound is a very important tool that we have at our disposal. I use a total of 6 sounds in this filter. The last 3 digit number represents the volume. Max volume is "300".

The basic idea is to split sound in 4 tiers:

The high tier sounds are long. So any long sound means that you need to pick up something. The only exception here is the sound for 3 linked caster weapons, but it only applies while leveling.

The lower valued items use a short sound. But there is 2 tiers of sounds here as well. The lower sound indicates potential value but nothing that you can't miss and the higher sound is generally good to take, but if you are in a "real hurry" it's not really a big deal. At maximum you will miss a chaos or a 6 socket. But nothing major. There is another exception here.

There is a separate sound used for divination cards. Most of the divination cards use this sound. However a few of the really bad ones don't.

The main sounds are:

• PlayAlertSound 8 300 - T1 drops

>=79 Maps, 6 Links, Fishing Rod.

Currency:
    Exalted Orb, Divine Orb, Albino Rhoa Feather, Mirror of Kalandra, Eternal Orb.

• PlayAlertSound 7 250 - T2 drops

Offering to the Goddess, all Essences, Remnant of Corruption, Any unique item, >=78 Maps, Fragments, Map Fragments, Talismans, 5 Links, ,all new 2.4 base items.

Currency:
    Silver Coin, (sealed) Prophecies, (all) Cartographer's Sextant, (all) Cartographer's Seal, Shaper's Orb, Unshaping Orb.

Gems:
    Portal, Empower, Enlighten, Enhance, Detonate Mines, Item Quantity, Vaal Haste, Quality Gems>=16.

• PlayAlertSound 1 150 - T3 drops

6 sockets, rare Jewels, Gems with quality>=8, Maps ItemLevel >=73 (only until ItemLevel <= 78), all maps if ItemLevel <= 76.

Currency:
    Regal Orb, Blessed Orb, Gemcutter's Prism, Orb of Regret, Vaal Orb, Chaos Orb, Orb of Fusing, Orb of Scouring.

• PlayAlertSound 2 150 - T4 drops

ItemLevel 84+ normal crafting armor and jewelry, Diamond Ring ItemLevel >=72, all utility flasks till level 66, Normal Sorcerer boots, Jewels, all low maps, Trinkets, Silver Key, Golden Key, Treasure Key.

Currency:
    Orb of Chance, Orb of Alteration, Chromatic Orb, Jeweller's Orb, Cartographer's Chisel, Orb of Alchemy.

Rares:
    Titanium, Spirit Shield, Harmonic Spirit Shield, Vaal Spirit Shield, Fossilised Spirit Shield, Chiming Spirit Shield, Ivory Spirit Shield, top base armour, all jewelry, all wands ItemLevel >= 45, the better sceptres, Good dagger bases, other top weapon bases.

Gems:
    vaal gems, drop only gems, Blood magic gem, Added Chaos Damage, Multistrike, Less Duration, Increased Duration, Increased Area of Effect, Concentrated Effect, Immortal Call, Phase Run, Cast when Damage Taken, all lower quality gems

In addition to those I use:

You can preview all sounds in the game here.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Ill give it a shot now that filtration and your filter play nice again, thanks.

Edit: wow, I like the new download page! Good work!

2nd edit: I cant find where you search through the whole filter for something like 'portal scrolls'. Dont see a search button or bar in the interface. Help?
Last edited by taosk8r on Jan 21, 2017, 2:05:54 PM
"
taosk8r wrote:
I cant find where you search through the whole filter for something like 'portal scrolls'. Dont see a search button or bar in the interface. Help?

To my knowledge there is no search, but the scrolls are located here:
Endgame Filter (DISABLE FOR MF) > Low currency > disable scrolls

Scrolls are something you generally need while leveling. Only in endgame, you may want to hide them. http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/ This site supports some advanced syntax that Filtration currently doesn't. With the current version 2.5.0f there is no advanced syntax used yet. But the next version will use it!

Hopefully Filtration also gets updated to use some of that. For now Filterblast shows a lot of promise. The site is brand new and there is much more to come (hopefully). I think that Filterblast has better parsing (I may be wrong). It should not change the order of lines, and thus make it slightly more optimized after editing.
Ok, that's what I needed. When I was asking about the economy stuff, what I was talking about was just there were some drops shown with different degrees of highlighting that were very sellable stuff, like meta gems, really good uniques that are currently worth a little more than 90% of them, stuff like that.. Im trying to think of more of what I was seeing off the top of my head, but I didn't make much of an effort to commit it to memory at the time, I just thought, huh.. This appears to make it somewhat easier to just make snap judgments about what is currently valuable and worth snagging.

Ill try and pay better attention the next time Im watching a video like that, and give you some better examples. Better yet, when I start farming some high maps again, Ill use Neversink and see what kind of stuff shows up that Im thinking about.
Last edited by taosk8r on Jan 22, 2017, 12:10:19 AM
"
taosk8r wrote:
what I was talking about was just there were some drops shown with different degrees of highlighting that were very sellable stuff, like meta gems, really good uniques that are currently worth a little more than 90% of them, stuff like that...

...when I start farming some high maps again, Ill use Neversink and see what kind of stuff shows up that Im thinking about.

The aim in my filter is generally not to use many different highlighting styles. Instead I try to use just a few colors and sounds. This is so that the filter will (hopefully) be easier to understand, and not confuse you with a "rainbow of color". I still do have different styles for tiers of drops in general. The filter is made so it is easy to customize, so you should only see things that you want to pick up. This really is the MOST important thing and really sets my filter apart from (most of) the others.

As far as tier list of uniques, cards, etc... I don't want to do that because there are meta changes all the time and what is not valuable to someone might be good for someone else. It also means a whole lot more work and the lists would have to be monitored and updated all the time. And it is just something I don't think its necessary.

But sure I am always happy to get suggestions. Even If I may not implement them I will definitely look into everything and weight my options accordingly. Neversink's filter is a great filter, and if you like the extra information he provides with the colors and all that you should definitely use it.

Thanks for all the feedback you gave me on this thread. <3
GL
Good deal. I kinda figured that, just figured it couldnt hurt to ask :). Ill probably try switching between them and see if it actually seems to add efficiency to use his filter or not. It may just be my brain thinking it looks more efficient, rather than actually being more efficient. Now that Im actually trying to customize it with filter blast, its really pretty damn cool! I wish you could add the themes in, if possible as well. I would also like to see that link in the main page near the github downloads for others. I know you wish to encourage people to use filtration to customize it, but w/o the abilityto search the whole filter, I think its a little overwhelming for most people just trying to do some basic customization.

I especially like that I can make it show the warbands stuff. I am unlikely to ever actually know when Ive killed a warbands, and therefore unlikely to ever press ctrl to show them, so that is a super good feature for me. Also really like being able to hide all the oversized .c stuff that I always avoid grabbing (I only ever get wants and other 3 square weps for example).

Edit: Any chance you could separate scraps from baubles and whetstones? I still grab the last 2, whets to trade for baubles, but would like to hide the scraps since I have tons.
Last edited by taosk8r on Jan 24, 2017, 3:31:10 PM
Ok, so Ive been running with the filterblast custom filter. I am still doing unid .c while running t8+ maps, and I am having trouble finding the section that is hiding these gloves & Boots for example:

http://imgur.com/a/0041c

https://imgur.com/gallery/sNCg9

Also would like to unhide things that are 3 spaces like this tenderizer:
https://imgur.com/a/9CB51

And another one, cant figure out why these magic boots and gloves are showing (gloves are ilvl 78).

https://imgur.com/gallery/mntt8
Last edited by taosk8r on Jan 24, 2017, 5:29:41 PM
"
taosk8r wrote:
Ill probably try switching between them and see if it actually seems to add efficiency to use his filter or not.

I wish you could add the themes in, if possible as well. I would also like to see that link in the main page near the github downloads for others. I know you wish to encourage people to use filtration to customize it, but w/o the abilityto search the whole filter, I think its a little overwhelming for most people just trying to do some basic customization.

I especially like that I can make it show the warbands stuff. I am unlikely to ever actually know when Ive killed a warbands, and therefore unlikely to ever press ctrl to show them, so that is a super good feature for me. Also really like being able to hide all the oversized .c stuff that I always avoid grabbing (I only ever get wants and other 3 square weps for example).

Edit: Any chance you could separate scraps from baubles and whetstones? I still grab the last 2, whets to trade for baubles, but would like to hide the scraps since I have tons.

I am not really familiar with Neversink's filter. I just know a little bit. I am confident that his filter is good. I am only aware of one minor problem concerning Warbands. I would love to hear feedback once you get to properly use both. And of course all your posts here are very welcome!

Now... Filterblast is only like 1 month old. It is still in development. The author is very active and friendly. Themes should come as well as many other nice things! More about that here: http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/updates.html#roadmap I'll add proper links once he fixes some things. You should bookmark the site tho as it also hosts many other filters including Neversinks.

I am very used to the structure of my filter. For the longest time I didn't get any feedback on that. I think it's pretty easy to understand once u do it a few times. I'll try to explain:

Spoiler
We have 3 major blocks: Leveling - Endgame - Racing

If you are leveling your first character in a league you will want to have endgame fully enabled but you can look for some items to disable in the leveling block. Additionally you can enable the specific bases you may be interested in with the racing block.

For endgame you generally disable the entire leveling and racing block. This is safe to do when starting maps. If you need to get flasks you can go back to the leveling block and enable the bases of flasks you are interested with. If you want to see less items you start to additionally disable stuff in the endgame block.

If you are full MF, ultra fast meta guy you can essentially also disable the entire Endgame block. You will still see all the most important things.

My current custom version has only a few things enabled in the endgame block. So generally you look in the block endgame when you map and leveling before maps. Racing is also meant for leveling only.

You can enable warbands items BUT there is a sextant mod that will drop identified items! In those maps you are fucked if you just enable that. On the up side know that those items are not top tier. You can ignore them ALL if they are not warband drops. I don't recommend having that enabled, but you can try.

Scraps are already separated in the upcoming version. Release planned hopefully first or second week of February. The reason for the delay is that some of the new advanced syntax is not compatible with filtration yet, and something about updating and integration with Filterblast. There are other improvements already in place! Once the compatibility is resolved the filter will get a significant performance boost (not that it matters).

I'm also planning a Youtube video - kind of tutorial for Filterblast. Maybe I'll talk about the smart bloc structure and what's the logic behind it. No promises tho!
"
taosk8r wrote:
Ok, so Ive been running with the filterblast custom filter. I am still doing unid .c while running t8+ maps, and I am having trouble finding the section that is hiding these gloves & Boots for example:

http://imgur.com/a/0041c

https://imgur.com/gallery/sNCg9

Also would like to unhide things that are 3 spaces like this tenderizer:
https://imgur.com/a/9CB51

And another one, cant figure out why these magic boots and gloves are showing (gloves are ilvl 78).

https://imgur.com/gallery/mntt8

http://imgur.com/a/0041c Legion boots: This is a hybrid base. These are ok but generally we don't want hybrid gear. That is why I separated Hybrid gear if you don't want to see them. If you want them you can enable them. Note that these should be enabled in the default endgame version.

Endgame Filter (DISABLE FOR MF) > Rare items > Mediocre Hybrid bases > Boots

https://imgur.com/gallery/sNCg9 Same rule applies.

https://imgur.com/a/9CB51 That is a mace. Maces are generally 2x3 big so I am not sure how could I add that item without over complicating things. What I do offer is the ability to switch "One hand maces (drop level >=50)" in the leveling block under rare items. I think it's best to stick to stuff like daggers and wands. Those can be toggled easily. Alternatively I can give you a custom piece of code you can add yourself if you want any rare 1x3 big. I think it's overkill tbh but lmk if u want that.

https://imgur.com/gallery/mntt8 I am not sure I can comment on that. I think you enabled something. You can paste the filter you use here: http://pastebin.com/
Do that and then give me the link to the code and I can have a look. Note that in the picture you are also displaying hidden items. I think you have pressed alt? If that's so all items are shown. The hidden items use different styles currently. In the future this will hopefully change as the advanced syntax gets implemented to Filtration.

The other possibility is that you enabled the Warbands filter from the "Extras" block. If so you should know that that is a legacy filter I'm not exactly sure why it's there. I just didn't bother to remove it yet. It may still have some potential for racing (not sure).

The new actual warband filter is located in Leveling Filter - identified magic "Warbands" items
This is enabled by default in the leveling filter for practical reasons. As I mentioned before the interaction with warbands and sextant mods. However when you are leveling and first start mapping you wont get that sextant. You might get it later on one you actually start using sextants.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info