Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

"
Mivo wrote:
"
ZrunLi wrote:
what the fuk!? I just bought that last night for 200.

You might want to send an email to support at support@grindinggear.com -- They are very helpful, including in situations like this one.

I tried. I wanted to get some new tabs, but they were only able to convert some of the remove only tabs for me - useless, because I am right now too lazy to clear out stuff (otherwise I could just use the existing Standard tabs). They could not even tell me which tabs would be converted, because that is determined - you guess it - by RNG.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
FireZombie wrote:
"
Cocofang wrote:
Meh, not enough % off. I'll pass.

Looks like you'll never get any bundle tabs them FeelsBadMan

I don't think they have every gone lower (Not sure if that one time 50% all the stuff counted towards tabs)
That one time did indeed count towards everything. That was the one time in the history of this game where things were actually more reasonably priced.

I waited months for black friday and there was absolutely nothing. What a let down. If I had known GGG would never feel that generous again, I'd have bought more.
Last edited by Cocofang on Jan 17, 2016, 7:53:58 AM
"
Mivo wrote:
"
ZrunLi wrote:
what the fuk!? I just bought that last night for 200.

You might want to send an email to support at support@grindinggear.com -- They are very helpful, including in situations like this one.

thank you pal. I have refunded 35 points now.
"
Cocofang wrote:
I waited months for black friday and there was absolutely nothing.

black friday sales are just common for maybe 30% of the player base.
additionally, if there would be a huge fixed yearly reduction on all mtx it would totally make NO sense for a player to spend their support points on other occasions.

on a related note: why do you think you have a right on getting ingame mtx cheaper than other players who supported way more money for showing the same mtx ingame?
Stash tab sales are roughly every 3-4 weeks.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deals Find 'tab bundle'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info