Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

I bought 2 pack of premium stashes last time,still not use half of them...
Waiting for lighting bat or seraph wings:D
It is as though a thousand mouths cry out in pain!!!
Can you please run an upgrade stash tab sale on Monday! Its has not been done in months and I need it desperately.
Thanks Chris.
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
Great in advance marketing, now that payshop stores are closed on Saturday...

Maybe a one day previous stash tab sale warning could be usefull for more people to prepare some points for purchase, or is that in some way unproductive? 5th time wanting to buy, and surprise tab sales, yay....
"
Daora20 wrote:

Maybe a one day previous stash tab sale warning could be usefull for more people to prepare some points for purchase, or is that in some way unproductive? 5th time wanting to buy, and surprise tab sales, yay....

let me think, which other absolutely free services to the public, which also kindly ask you to support them so they can continue that service, gives you "sales" on the price of items you get from them to show others you supported the service and kept it alive?

i think ggg is the only company who does it and it succeeds cause (i think mostly) americans are conditioned to only buy things on sales.

"sales" are a pragmatic approach if you run a world wide service and your company isn't big enough to run different regions with different support price schemes, so poorer regions also can afford some ingame signs of support (aka mtx).

so, it doesn't make sense to advertize these "sales" in advance to enable players from more advanced regions in the world to get more mtx for their support as they can afford the normal price.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Meh, not enough % off. I'll pass.
"
Cocofang wrote:
Meh, not enough % off. I'll pass.

Looks like you'll never get any bundle tabs them FeelsBadMan

I don't think they have every gone lower (Not sure if that one time 50% all the stuff counted towards tabs)

I myself am waiting for Reave and Spark to go on sale >.<

Edit: Why U ALWAYS TEMPING ME WITH TABS GGGGGGGGGG (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Last edited by FireZombie on Jan 16, 2016, 12:26:02 PM
what the fuk!? I just bought that last night for 200.
"
ZrunLi wrote:
what the fuk!? I just bought that last night for 200.

You might want to send an email to support at support@grindinggear.com -- They are very helpful, including in situations like this one.
"
vio wrote:
"
Daora20 wrote:

let me think, which other absolutely free services to the public, which also kindly ask you to support them so they can continue that service, gives you "sales" on the price of items you get from them to show others you supported the service and kept it alive?

i think ggg is the only company who does it and it succeeds cause (i think mostly) americans are conditioned to only buy things on sales.

"sales" are a pragmatic approach if you run a world wide service and your company isn't big enough to run different regions with different support price schemes, so poorer regions also can afford some ingame signs of support (aka mtx).

so, it doesn't make sense to advertize these "sales" in advance to enable players from more advanced regions in the world to get more mtx for their support as they can afford the normal price.

For people like me, that can afford +- 20$ every other month, situations like these could be helpfull, since i could buy 200 points a day before all Payshop shops close and tabs enter a sale time. That simple. Since the sale lasts for the 2 days the shops are closed, no support from my (and more friends) part, because we couldnt charge the points on advance. That, simple. No company services bs, nor other issues. Just, helping people that can afford less, to be prepared at the right time, to buy what they aim for.
Why not just buy 200 points now, and leave them untouched until the next tabs sale? They are fairly regular, almost predictable (new leagues, end of leagues, major patches, major holidays), so it would just be a matter of a few weeks. (Granted, I find it hard to sit on points because usually I see something else on sale, which I then grab.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info