fusing issue

Hey, i was linking an helmet but i spent like 40-60 because it never stop linking even if the helm hit 4L As seen on the picture, the message appear in the chat box but i was able to link use fuse on the helm even full linked.

plz tell me how to link a picture... cant link it as attached file.
Last edited by silae on Jan 15, 2016, 8:38:32 PM
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2017, 5:32:01 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
GOT IT

http://imgur.com/FrQU1VD
That's not a bug. People want to be able to make 2 2L items or a 3L and 1 unlinked socket.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I had the same issue. I tried spam linking a helmet to 4-links. I never got the message "Failed to apply item: Item already has maximum number of links." To test I 4-linked my helm and then tried to use a fusing.... and it made it 2-1-1 linked sockets.

"
mark1030 wrote:
That's not a bug. People want to be able to make 2 2L items or a 3L and 1 unlinked socket.

You can un-link items with Vagan.
"
hidefHectic wrote:
I had the same issue. I tried spam linking a helmet to 4-links. I never got the message "Failed to apply item: Item already has maximum number of links." To test I 4-linked my helm and then tried to use a fusing.... and it made it 2-1-1 linked sockets.

This not "the issue" nor "the bug".
This is how its programmed by GGG. Intended behavior.
5S5L and 6S6L items only can't be unlinked.
"
hidefHectic wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

You can un-link items with Vagan.

1) Vorici
2) These 'changes' were made long before Forsaken Masters were introduced into the game.
Players had no other ability "to unlink" 3L\4L items.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info