Going to play Diablo 3 Season 5?

Yep, I have all three Witcher games, because I always bought them with the intention to play them, and never did. :p I loved the books (I read the German translations as at the time all of them had been translated to German, but not to English), so the plan is to play them in order. I think I may start the first one today or tomorrow, actually. Just loaded it up and it runs and looks pretty good in 1440p.

The thing with the stash tabs, and that I would need to repeat this several times to unlock them, is a really good point. I struggle with the idea of doing it even once, so the outlook of three more times is not a sweet one.
I couldn't play Witcher 1 to the end, the combat is just horrible... 2 and 3 are great games though.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I just leveled to 70 just to get transmog pieces that i've missed in season 2.
Losing my progress for ladder resets doesn't appeal to me much (in poe or diablo), but I'm willing to if there's a good reward at the end. The stash pressure in my characters in Diablo is enormous so I'll probably play just enough to unlock it.
Played it through friday night on launch and a decent amount of hours on sunday, got to plvl400 and solo gr65 with a wizard. I already have all the wizard's sets in my stash and an Ancient version of the weapon I need for the "meta" wizard spec this season. So basically the only thing I have left to do after only a few hours in is grinding paragons. No thanks. The gearing process is so freaking fast (although it's by far the best part of the game) it's getting beyond ridiculous.
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Jan 17, 2016, 6:29:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info