We need a softer alternate skill effect for discharge

Hello, my sugggestion is about discharge , I'd like an alternate skill effect to be available on the shop, something smoother and not as heavy and flashy as the original skill animation, here I explain why

I really love the gameplay of my coc discharge , but when I'm playing it, it's like 50% of my screen is perma covered with bright and flashy colours, and it's so bright on pack of monsters that I have hard time seeing through it , so I sometimes don't even see my character or ennemies anymore in that flashy mess, and it gives me some headache if I play it for too long, while I don't have that problem with my other builds.

I feel that the animation is too heavy/flashy and takes way too much of the screen visibility,
+ it makes people lag/freeze in party , and I'm probably wrong about that but if I'm getting headache I think that an epileptic person would have an even worse time watching the screen on a discharge build.

So I would like to see a softer version of discharge available on the shop so I could get less huge flashing effect spam on my screen and be able to enjoy the game without headache :)

Thanks

PS : not sure if this was the right place to post but it's related to animation.
Last edited by joebond on Jan 14, 2016, 8:42:49 PM
I made a mtx for it around a year and a half ago. No idea what happened with it after that sadly : <
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
I made a mtx for it around a year and a half ago. No idea what happened with it after that sadly : <

Perhaps follow up on that?
bump for this
Trading still sucks
yeah please release it
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
True History !!!
This is the biggest problem of Discharge COC and a thousand times worse than the stutter people can experience.
You could run the best stutterfree machine and still die because you have someone flashing up the screen so you can not see anything. No monsters no projectiles not hitmarker(like from eyes) no frostbearers, nothing. Its most annoying and I cannot understand why you do not do anything about it.
Agree with OP, please GGG give us a discharge mtx :)
IGN: @Perfectly_Balanced | Timezone: CET/CEST

Every mirror item is #1 on Standard
"
Russell wrote:

For the love of all that is good in the world, as the above poster says, please follow up on this one! I enjoy playing the character, but I've tried every conceivable way to use skills other than Dsicharge, but it is currently just too rewarding game mechanics as well as damage wise to not use it.

Either get rid of the interaction between Romira's/Voll's/Kingsguard, or simply release a much less flashy mtx (I get the feeling the mtx would be much simpler / less backlash) your playerbase would love you.

This is from the perspective of a mjolner character.
Hey guys, I had a talk with the team about what the status of these microtransactions are. Without getting too technical, they're held up by some other performance issues. They also worked on a new standard visual effect for Discharge but it ran into some issues as well. I've prompted the team to look into it again and see if there's any other work-around for reducing the impact of the standard visual effect. Sorry I don't have more news at the moment!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info