Talisman and Challenge Stats

Do any of you 32(28+) challenges d00Ds care to eloberate more/give us casuals below you some tips? :)
May the RNG be with you.
Lol the graph is so messed up...
I'm almost to the helmet. I have 24 so far complete. Shouldn't be too hard to get 4 or 5 more completed within the next month or so before talisman league ends.
"
negusmaster wrote:
Lol the graph is so messed up...

in case you missed it go to page 7 and find my post.

i've corrected the graph (and the % values of challenges achieved)
im at 28, too bad 32 would cost like ~15ish exalted.
i really hope next challenge will be a bit more about collecting (lets say identify 500 * unique), because current ones are about RNG, or insane ammount of playing (i got 94+91 toon, and still missing 6 new unique lol, didnt drop any of the staffs needed for avatar of thunder map, etc), or spending the currency for useless uniques (ppl asking 1ex+ for new unique ids, after identify, they worth 1alch).
"
Tupelo wrote:
It sucks that the challenges are the same for standard and HC... I never play standard, but I will make a standard character(that I will never play again) just to get all the remaining challenges if I have to.. Please GGG, make different challenges for SC and HC as you used to do. This concept is much much worse, I can't find the right words for it.

Otherwise Talisman is my favourite league shared with Nemesis.

What? Your post is a total contradiction. You are saying it is bad to have same challenges for different leagues and that the only reason you are doing standard is because the challenges are the same as HC?!?

I really don't get it, if they are the same you don't need to do standard at all, why don't you do them on HC? Besides, in all past leagues just 1~2 challenges out of 8 were different.

Oh wait... did you want to say that HC challenges should be easier because HC is... "harder"? Or are you frustrated because HC (the "men's league") is not getting proper acknowledgement? Anyway, If you kill Rigwald in HC you have higher chances of getting those prizes (stash tabs, alienware thing) because HC player base is quite lower than SC.
"
pelife123 wrote:
"
Tupelo wrote:
It sucks that the challenges are the same for standard and HC... I never play standard, but I will make a standard character(that I will never play again) just to get all the remaining challenges if I have to.. Please GGG, make different challenges for SC and HC as you used to do. This concept is much much worse, I can't find the right words for it.

Otherwise Talisman is my favourite league shared with Nemesis.

What? Your post is a total contradiction. You are saying it is bad to have same challenges for different leagues and that the only reason you are doing standard is because the challenges are the same as HC?!?

I really don't get it, if they are the same you don't need to do standard at all, why don't you do them on HC? Besides, in all past leagues just 1~2 challenges out of 8 were different.

Oh wait... did you want to say that HC challenges should be easier because HC is... "harder"? Or are you frustrated because HC (the "men's league") is not getting proper acknowledgement? Anyway, If you kill Rigwald in HC you have higher chances of getting those prizes (stash tabs, alienware thing) because HC player base is quite lower than SC.

How do you get it to me wanting HC to be easier? I want it to be different challenges so that I can just rush away the SC ones and then only focus on HC, or something else where I dont feel like I have to play a faceroll build in SC just because I can get all the challenges faster and easier. Maybe its just me, but I dont feel as good when there are an easier path to the same rewards as the harder path gives you. I rather have it that way and not get all the challenges completed than getting all the challenges through SC.
So yeah, it kinda feels like HC dont get proper acknowledge..
May the RNG be with you.
some of these are stupid i mean 2 sprtis in to one thing I had 3 sprits the other day in the sewers and all of them went the other way from the mob I mean what the hell. and the dev cards people are over pricing the shit out of 10s and 11s only 2 i need for compiletion. the vaal side arer quest with maps i have burnt so many fragments and not one dame side zone. monkey paw talisman monkey twins spinefuse three hands three rat wereclaw talisman's I still need cant spawn them,need death blossom great webmother the scourge of the wilds,olmec's sanctum caer blaidd wolfpack's den death and taxes oba's cursed trove whakawairua thahu. most people charge stupid prices for this and it bothers me if I have this stuff i give it away as were all trying to get it all but no one wants to help out these days this is my problem with this so called commuinty that its hard to even get things done with out the help of others i had 3 unquie maps ysterday and gave them away in global 820 for free but when I ask for a hand people jump on the lets screw with him band wagon.
"
CorryBoy85 wrote:
the vaal side arer quest with maps i have burnt so many fragments and not one dame side zone.

this is almost cute.

i think you missunderstood how that works. vaal side areas can't spawn in maps no matter what you do (although this is a suggestion since quite a while). you have to put 1 fragment into your map device and open it (without any map, it counts as a map itself).

"

i had 3 unquie maps ysterday and gave them away in global 820 for free but when I ask for a hand people jump on the lets screw with him band wagon.

i'm not sure what happenend. but giving away (/sharing) whatever in 820 doesn't guarantee you anything back. what does not work is demanding something like "LF free zana" or such. you have to wait until some1 shares what you are looking for and then better be fast ;)
no1 will recognise you in /820 and invite you based on what you shared.
(there might be a few exceptions to this, like ppl giving away shit for days/weeks several hours per day.)
It's a good thing I don't care for the looks of that fugly helmet, because I am not willing to invest the time.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info