Talisman and Challenge Stats

I am the 1%!
i m in 14-15% there
Sorry if i sound rude, but was expecting something more "interesting" with Bex's return :(
<3 thank you so much bex , love the stats !! hope to see more stats in future <3

Live long and prosper
IGN : Sir_Big
I hit 30 challenges in the first 3 weeks of league. Got tired of spending my currency on items needed for challenges and having to buy high tier maps. So i quit. Still top 1.2% is cool. Just need zana to 8 and identify the the new uniques. Zana like 500k away from level can still do but having to do the other was not worth it in my eyes.

Being level 90 and only having T8 and T9 maps is not what I consider fun. Spending my currency on high tier maps and to purchase items needed for challenges also not fun.

Maps need to be gated by how hard they are, not by them not dropping. Your character's strength is what should dictate what you can do, not what your willing to spend.

Leveling gets boring since low tier maps, all this to try and stop a few guys from hitting 100 fast and yet those guys still outsmart GGG and the rest are screwed. Also having to do story 3 times is meh, maybe GGG should consider cutting that to 2 times around story.

I think I have finally reached the point where it's not worth playing for me. I wish you exiles all the luck.
how many people are at 32/32 already?
would be nice to get an exact number
Last edited by Booed on Jan 14, 2016, 8:08:58 PM
Woo 1%!
It seems like the graph is meant to show % of players with at least that many challenges completed. If that is the case, how can there be less % of players with at least 2 challenges completed than with at least 3 challenges completed? (this also occurs at many other points)
Im 21, meh... gonna make another step to get helmet!
Good times, except for IDing all the new items. That was not good times. >:(
IGN Aaemu/Aaeboo/Aaebu, etc...
Hardcore Challenge Leagues
Bring back pre-nerf Invasion!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info