Steam Greenlight - Classy As Always

Jim Sterling takes a look at the trailer for Daddy Of The Year, a fun look at domestic violence and child abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G57b9XwbWbE

Blergh.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Yeah, I don't like Sterling either
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

steam greenlight is a cesspool
please don't tell me someone voted for this mess.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
After getting screwed over several time by greenlit games in Early Access, I only buy games after release now. The whole system is unfavorable for the customer anyway.

And yeah, that game is something else.
Huh...I think ill stick to that new Goat Simulator/Payday DLC where you get to schlep goats filled with coke around instead
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Something something fuck Konami.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Something something fuck Konami.

That actually stung :(

There was no other studio/publisher I was more into as a kid, such a shame

FWIW MGS V was fantastic though

Kojima just opened a new studio under SONY, fingers X'd

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jan 16, 2016, 2:55:30 AM
I don´t see em winning any land with that visualisation,
they totally missed the target audience markets.
Should have gone with a Wahhabidaddy with a vodkabottle in one hand and a Quoran in the other.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Cut it out, Moriarity.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info