Devs, lock the thread please.

post this in the one i created imo :P, its too cluterred like this man we need my spoiler idea.

Let people copy/paste their texts in their own main post, it will be much easier for the devs to read the suggestions, it looks way too overwhelming like this.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Jan 13, 2016, 8:19:19 PM
ok, devs delete the thread please
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
ok, devs delete the thread please

just change thread title to ''lock this thread please''
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Report your post asking for them to delete or lock it, they are usually quite fast to do that.
"
Rupenus wrote:
PvP arenas

these areas which overcrowded with obstacles(the 200IQ inventor of these areas was thinking that they are building a strategical ground like de_dust2 with putting obstacles everywhere i guess)favor, area control spam skills like spark, EA, whispering ice only. you spam an area skill around you behind a wall, and you simply, win.
these areas dramatically punishes every else builds in the game, you cant micro, you cant put a strategical handle to anything at all

[flame dash + cwdt]

initiation is what pvp is all about. punishing initiation is what some builds are for, like firestorm, my LA build, whispering ice, and you give the rest of the builds who try to make their builds around area control a big f*cking punishment. this setup requires no investment at all.

get a leg kaoms, spam EA with cwdt + flame dash. get top 3 in HLD. even a non AI bot can do that

There is a huge problem in the whole game, not only PvP; AoE users have more disadvantages, than the advantage you are mentioning: How many times I have died, in PvP and in PvE, because I tried to cast an AoE skill, like Firestorm or even a curse, while clicking on an obstacle or wall, I cannot count. And it's quite unacceptable, putting physics before basic ARPG rules. Seems like a general game engine issue, having to click on terrain with 0% elevation, to cast an AoE skill, or on a flat platform with some elevation; generally, only on flat objects.
Also, think, if some users hide behind a wall and try to come out for a second to cast AoE and then hide again, maybe that's because, if they come out, they can be very out-ranged, get attacked from off-screen and 1-shotted, with other "bugged" skills with hugely high DPS ;)
CWDT + Dash + Molten, I have reported in the Bugs section.
Specifically, the Molten Damage you mention is wrong. It can't get up to only 10K DPS. I can get it up to 55K flat, with about 40% penetration. One should be an idiot to hit phys in front of a Molten, without spell-block / leech / regen and that kind of punishment is fair enough. Of course, Molten should still receive a generous DPS nerf, at high gem levels, together with an, at least 2 seconds cool-down. And the "remote Molten" with CWDT + Flame Dash, should also be fixed asap. Have enjoyed it at times, but feels broken as hell. A traveling explosion area...
Last edited by aryosgr on Jan 14, 2016, 10:31:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info