More of Your Questions Answered!

I agree a theme'd UI and being able to switch them between chars would indeed be fun.
Auction House - can we expect one any time soon? I am a completely new player to PoE. Having to use third-party tools to search for items for sale is painful. Not having an automated way for something I post for sale to be bought and delivered to a customer means I will never sell anything, as I play the game to play the game, not to be a merchant.

The trade improvements will never be in the form of an auction house that has automated buyouts. There are many reasons for this, but the short answer is that trivial trading has a very negative impact on games. There are other trading improvements coming. Just no automatic buyouts.

Ok so we all know AH would be bad thing for Poe but how about a Trading Board in Game that would show the item and what someone would like to get from it while showing stats links and the like, With a button beside it to be able to whisper the person. Would this ease your mind as to a more easy use of trading while interaction with players? But without having to use 3rd party websites that take us out of the game and ruin the immersion of the game i mean i think we can all agree that having to use a 3rd party website or any 3rd party software is clearly a bad idea even though it helps the players do what they would like.

I for one dislike using 3rd party websites to sell items and i get it they will all ways be there but as someone that has been playing religiously the past yr and a half now i don't know i just see it as a bad element to the game. But if you were able to allow players a more accessible way to post there items in game i can only see it as a good thing.
"
Do you have any plans for adding different skins to the UI? Or adding a MTX just for the UI so that we could change back and forth?

This is a possibility in the future but we don't plan to do it soon. Would it be popular? Does anyone else want this?

Yes, yes a million times yes! I would love to be able to throw some images in the folder and make some crazy 70s lookin' GUI.

Disco balls for health/mana orbs...

Hot pink exp bar...

Represent Energy shield as an afro...
"
Do you have any plans for adding different skins to the UI? Or adding a MTX just for the UI so that we could change back and forth?

This is a possibility in the future but we don't plan to do it soon. Would it be popular? Does anyone else want this?

I can't speak for everyone else, but I would absolutly love to have UI skins considering how many of them I've bought and switch around while playing DotA 2 it's safe to say that I will at least be purchasing the Globe Ladies. So yes, I want it.
"
Xedralya wrote:

As long as I'm here - can you ask Jonathan or someone else if it's possible to put in a text command (/consolidate) that will stack consumable MTXes in our MTX tabs? Fireworks and Auroras have a stack size of 100 and are taking up huge amounts of space in packs of 10. Thank you!

This^^ Times 100, but times 100 in 10 stacks of 10. Annoying isn't it?

Also, while I am here:
1. UI MTX would be cool. I would spend some of my lonely points on that for sure.

2. The idea of paying for the design cost of 3D items seems really cool. In fact, I kind like that idea for many things. I really enjoy that I can help support the game, it would be even cooler if we got some sort of feed back on exactly what some of those dollars went to helping with. Even if it was something like an email that said "Your purchase of this (insert level) Supporter Pack helped fund the design of (insert skill/item/MTX/etc)."

3. Will there be a part 3/4/5 to this 'Questions Answered" list? There were still a lot of really good questions that you didn't get to.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
Last edited by GingerBeast on Jan 12, 2016, 7:47:11 PM
"

I know I'd pay a few bucks to get the ladies back!
"
Chris wrote:
What's the highest number of character slots on a single account?

Around 255. We recently hit this limit on one of our internal customer support accounts!

8-bit storage! Oh the savagery, the horrible savagery!

I would have though that after how great IPv4 turned out people would have learned to stop using 8bit integers!
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
"
Noshei wrote:

I would have though that after how great IPv4 turned out people would have learned to stop using 8bit integers!

it's likely rather a database issue than client/server bandwith.

designing db tables that scale to some million entries isn't easy, you come up with all sorts of tricks and pragmatic solutions ... which fall on your feet some years later ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"

As an example, there's one that yields a very powerful sword.
I hope he's not talking about the 3k$ waste that is Goddess's unleashed. With all respect to Charan

2k, and is it really valid to say 'all respect to Charan' right after saying 'you just wasted all that money, you idiot', give or take? Really?

Welcome back, SexCal. You have been missed.
i never said nor implied that you were an idiot, cuz ur not.

for me, from my perspective its a waste

but for you i doubt it is

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I would probably pay for a private league. I'm more interested in a self found-only HC league.

Thanks for not selling the Divine effect to newcomers. It makes me really appreciate that I began playing when I did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info