Winter's Bounty and Power Charge Generation

Hi, the bug I'm reporting is regarding the new Unique Jewel, Winter's Bounty. Its key mod is as follows:

With at least 50 Intelligence Allocated in radius, Cold Snap has a 25% chance to grant a Power Charge on Kill.

I've stacked 4 of these jewels in my tree, which should give 100% chance of a Power Charge every time I kill something with Cold Snap, but it does not give a Power Charge per Kill, rather it gives one Charge every time a cast kills, regardless of the number of enemies killed

Looking at something with similar mechanics, such as Blood Dance + Blood Rage (Both these grant the Frenzy Charge on Kill mechanic, worded the exact same as the Power Charge on Kill from Winter's Bounty), and also using Cold Snap as the primary skill. With the same set up, if I kill a group of mobs, I get ~50% chance at gaining 1 Frenzy Charge per Kill, not per cast.

I believe that Winter's Bounty's mod should have the same effect as Blood Rage + Blood Dance, granting 1 Charge per Kill, given that the wording is the exact same.

Thanks for reviewing

Last bumped on Apr 9, 2017, 8:14:42 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Wanted to bump this and follow up.

1. Can someone else with Winter's Bounty confirm this?

2. Can a dev/someone from GGG confirm if:
a) This is working as intended. (if so, why the difference in mechanism between Frenzy Charge on Kill and Power Charge on Kill?)
b) This is not working as intended and is being looked into.

Thanks!

Bump

Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump

Bump

Anyone?
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account: