[2.1] King's "Righteous Fall" - RF + Bladefall + Iron Will - 50k DPS Bladefall [HC]

Hi! I'd like to share a nice build I'm currently playing, both tanky and strong. It's not dirty cheap, but it's not very expensive either.

It's built around selfcasted Bladefall spell boosted with Righteous Fire and Iron Will.

New Reptenance gloves have high demands (306 int) but they give global Iron Will, which means that you get 2% increased spell damage for every 10 strength. I have around 600 strength, so it works like a 7th link that increases spell damage by 120%. Strength also increases base life, which is great.

Pros: 6000HP, high dps and good clear speed, any spell can be used, Life Leech, tanky, HC and Atziri viable..

Cons:
Can't play some map mods (Vulnerability, % less life regen), Ele Weakness is a problem (Only if you can't overcap fire res enough to sustain RF), needs 306 int

Passive tree

Gear

We use Tabula Rasa because it's a 6L and has no energy shield so it's easier to sustain RF. We need 4 blue sockets which are pretty hard to get on non ES chest.

Reptenance gloves give us global Iron Will. Iron Will increases spell damage proportional to more strength we have. Having 600+ strength would be nice. Doon also scales our damage based on strength.

Gems

6L - Bladefall + Faster Casting + Spell Echo + Controlled Destruction + Added Fire Damage + Concentrated Effect
4L - Enlighten (lvl3) + Herald of Ash + Blasphemy + Warlords Mark
4L - Righteous Fire + Increased Area of Effect + Concentrated effect + Increased burning damage
4L - Enlighten + Purity of Fire + Vaal Lightning Trap + Increased Duration
3L - CWDT (lvl7) + Immortal Call (lvl9) + Increased Duration
3L - Leap slam (lvl1) + Faster Attacks + Fortify

If you don't have 2 x Enlighten lvl3, don't use Herald of Ash

Bandits

N: Oak
C: Oak / kill all
M: Oak / Kraytin / Kill all

Stats

Defense with Rumi's:

Bladefall DPS with Atziri promise:

Budget Version

Don't use Reptenance gloves and Astramentis, instead grab some gear with HP + STR + RES and use Iron Will gem instead of Added Fire Damage.

Last edited by kralj87 on Jan 12, 2016, 6:39:21 PM
Update: Added map video
Build makes Fun :D Thanks
Gear atm

Tooltip DPS

Stats with Granite up

Around 160, maybe 200k in party with anger and haste on generosity.

Also Astramentis pretty bad. We not Whispering Ice. Just search for around 80 STR, 40 DEX, % spell damage and life on poe.trade. Also flat mana, mana regen helps.

Players can hit about 850+ STR just gear with 45-50 STR roll.

Need Enlighten lvl 4 to run clarity. I am using Vaal Clarity with Vaal Grace to kill bosses. Even with IAoE (instead of Conc) mob packs just melted in one cast.
Last edited by krab90 on Jan 12, 2016, 7:51:24 PM
I'm using Astramentis because of Reptenance gloves and their high int demand :)

Nice gear! ^^

That dps is with Atziri's Promise and Taste of Hate, right?
Last edited by kralj87 on Jan 12, 2016, 7:54:20 PM
"
kralj87 wrote:
I'm using Astramentis because of Reptenance gloves and their high int demand :)

Nice gear! ^^

That dps is with Atziri's Promise and Taste of Hate, right?

Well i need ES\Armor chest to roll BBBBGR for Reptenance. DPS with atziri's promise and 4 frenzy charges, dont have taste of hate, cant even imagine dps with toh.

Also using PoF and hatred for cold damage. Normal atziri easy. Atziri mirror part in split phase = insta reflect rip. May be we can kill uber with it, dont have full set atm.

My problem - i started as Witch xD. Kinda waste of starting points. If i only have these points for %armor nodes and better armor gear, probably can hit 12k (7k atm), maybe 15k.

And jewels. Use jewels!

Last edited by krab90 on Jan 12, 2016, 8:12:18 PM
Wow, those jewels! Nice :)
I dont know how do you get mana back , i have the same tree like you but i can only cast two times than i must wait.
"
perling wrote:
I dont know how do you get mana back , i have the same tree like you but i can only cast two times than i must wait.

Warlords Mark + Blasphemy curse. It gives life and mana leech.
"
kralj87 wrote:
"
perling wrote:

Warlords Mark + Blasphemy curse. It gives life and mana leech.

AHHHH i forgot this -,- thank you xD

Can get the Marauder so many Dps Like your Witch?

Last edited by perling on Jan 13, 2016, 2:06:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info