New player help.. Marauder Righteous F?

Hi all,,
Very new player to this game n playing catch up n Lotta reaearching
I just got my Mara to 61...as cyclone... I was going to now implement RF... Is this a good move? For current 2.1 or should I just stay cyclone?
Alot of the RF vids I see are outdated... But principle still looks same n looks cool as hell

Thanks! Great community here also
If you have enough regen and can afford to spend 1 chaos to also include a Rise of the Phoenix(lvl 65 unique Shield)

since if you dont it burns a lot of HP

Last edited by elazhan on Jan 10, 2016, 5:10:02 AM
Well I totally messed this guy up...

I spend chaos to get shield n septer... N I'm totally buying away... Fast too... I have all life and regen nodes... Tons of fire resist... 225%..i don't get it ;(
*burning away.. I mean
Edit: I have no idea why I replied to this old post lol, I thought I was on front page of mara forum?

Your purity of fire gem might be too low level. Thats the only way you can be losing health if you have the hp regen and max fire resist nodes.

here is a guide, use the level 68 skill tree and you can use righteous fire. Come on though man at least try to look for a build, this was on the front page of marauder forums.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1140436
Last edited by xSJx on Jan 23, 2016, 7:39:56 AM
"
recdogg wrote:
Well I totally messed this guy up...

I spend chaos to get shield n septer... N I'm totally buying away... Fast too... I have all life and regen nodes... Tons of fire resist... 225%..i don't get it ;(

To run RF you need a high fire res CAP.
The natural cap 75%. No matter what you do.

To increase your cap you need the "Rise of the Phoenix" shield, the "Barbarism" node from tree and a lvl16+ "Purity Of Fire" Aura.
This adds up to a total fire res cap of 87%.

The wiki says you´ll need 11,7% Life Regen to sustain RF. The more, the better of course.

I bet that´s why RF is burning your Lifepool.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info