LFGPro - Social Networking for the Gamer!

Up!
Up!

Feedback is much appreciated in this stage of beta!
^
Up!

Always looking for feedback!
Up
up
It sounds alright, but meh, at the same time, it also sounds a whole lot like Evolve as well.

Is there anything that really makes LFGPro stand out in comparison? Evolve has a community, and a client that track gametime statistics, take screenshots/video/(soon)broadcast to Twitch, friends list, and a group management system.
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
"
Espionage724 wrote:
It sounds alright, but meh, at the same time, it also sounds a whole lot like Evolve as well.

Is there anything that really makes LFGPro stand out in comparison? Evolve has a community, and a client that track gametime statistics, take screenshots/video/(soon)broadcast to Twitch, friends list, and a group management system.

Our groups system is extremely robust - far superior to any I have yet to see. We will not have a community as we are setting ourselves apart from that; we're a community of communities, if you will. Our goal is to network with any community/clan/group that wishes to work with us and turn around and increase their member base by promotion and advertisement to our members through the LFGPro service. As far as LFGPro goes, we ourselves, are not a community though - There are Members, then there are LFGPro Officials (Administrators and Staff).

Regarding your question about tracking game statistics - Yes, we can do that as well with API integration. I won't go into too much detail on this however because I am quite simply unsure how this works - you'd be better off asking our owner/founder and creator of LFGPro.com.

Streaming and Hosting Video/Screenshots is also possible with LFGPro - I was actually out attempting to talk to some streamers for Path of Exile today (who, unfortunately, did not believe the legitimacy of LFGPro wishing to work with them for promoting). On that note, if you are an active streamer who can maintain a minimum of 50 viewers and wish to be promoted via LFGPro.com, please contact me either through here, or our website.

What can set us apart from something such as Evolve? Our basis is what sets us apart - We don't want to grow LFGPro into a community - We are an integrated social network of gamers, helping gamers. We want to help other communities grow and our belief is that the best way to do that is through networking.

I apologize for the wall of text, as well!
Bump!
Up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info