LFGPro - Social Networking for the Gamer!

Teamspeak 3: lfgpro.ts3dns.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LFGPro
Twitter: @LFG_Pro, @Papacthulu, @LFG_Enzio, @LFG_Electro

What is LFGPro
LFGPro is a new integration of social networking with things gamers care about. We aim to be different from Facebook, Myspace, and the other lesser known Social Networking sites. We are built by Gamers FOR Gamers.

Why you should care
We are opening up to a tentative beta phase in the hopes of getting public feedback - most of the members currently registered either help work on the project, or are friends of those who do (think of it as a Family and Friends beta). We hope to change that today, however, with our open beta phase. And, as always, we cannot grow without help from a community such as this, nor its feedback.

Are there any perks to LFGPro
Yes, there are! We currently have an offer that we will allow promotional periods for communities/groups/clan that are interested in using our service. Inquiries on this can be made through PMs here to myself, through our Teamspeak where you may request a private meeting with the founder and owner of LFGPro, or via our website and service.
Last edited by Detrites on Feb 16, 2013, 8:48:51 PM
Bump, would appreciate some feedback!
Alright.

nice use of jquery. not a big fan of tinymce tough.

design-wise its little too booring for my taste, too much css2 shortcuts. overall: meh.

Its another community, good luck succeeding without a niche´.

Keep it up
Bust a move!
Last edited by Bustamove on Feb 16, 2013, 4:13:11 PM
"
Bustamove wrote:
Alright.

nice use of jquery. not a big fan of tinymce tough.

design-wise its little too booring for my taste, too much css2 shortcuts. overall: meh.

Its another community, good luck succeeding without a niche´.

Keep it up

Thank you for the feedback - I truly appreciate it!

However, our main goal is to not be a community - We'd like to see ourselves as a "bridge" between communities. A Community of Communities, if you will.
Up.
up
Up!
Up!
You require people to register to give you feedback?

There's some feedback and it's all you'll get from me.
"
King_Chris wrote:
You require people to register to give you feedback?

There's some feedback and it's all you'll get from me.

It's a tentative beta launch, but thank you regardless!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info