D2 outdated and yet better than D3

20 000 games total in diablo2. Everytime you log it shows in channel how many bne games and users there are. People don't worry about graphics so much if content is good and same goes for poe.

Diablo2 has working pvp unlike diablo3. Remember d2 is over 13 years old game.

D3 pvp patch:

1. People had to actually wait 1 whole year until pvp arrived.
2. You can have 3x better gear with playing only 1 hour than someone who has played game 6months nonstop thanks to rmah.
3. You can't que against anyone. You just beg in random public games people to pvp with you but it's hopeless. They are full of botters, foreigners or people who just want pve instead pvp. You can't create games which is pathetic.

People who think poe is dead because of slightly worse animations than d3 or whatever crap I suggest you to go play d2. D2 was made in year 2000 over 13 years ago with and people still play it with outdated graphs and with 20k people game isn't even near dead.

Not to say that there is anything wrong with poe graphics but it was just example. Game actually looks better and more atmospheric than colorful and bright environment in diablo3.

If you want to win popularity contest I suggest go play d3 or whatever game there is best marketed in top10. I personally only donate and play games I genuinely enjoy playing without giving flying crap how public top€€€ list looks like.

Whoever said PoE is dead is mentally ill and something crawled up their rearends. It's not even close to dead. Also, D2 is still going strong not just for what you stated but also because its a classic, it always will be and hell maybe in the next couple years it'll still be going as strong. I myself enjoy Diablo, 2, 3 because its the first series I started playing when I first managed to get my hands on a computer. But PoE is going to be the next big thing if it isn't already.
~Zebski
Agreed 100%. I would pay $100 right now for a 1080P reskinned (not that widescreen hack) D2 with Witcher 2 quality graphics, or at least graphics on par with PoE.
Last edited by jpnole on Feb 16, 2013, 4:00:53 PM
The 2 words i see the most on these forums are Diablo and 3.

The PoE fanboy comunity has such and obsession over D3 that resembles mad love.

Its called Ex girlfriend syndrome.

You broke up with her and you have a new gf but you cant stop stalking her and see what she is up to. You bad mouth her and talk trash about her to everyone yet you still love her maybe way more then the current one. The current one is just to make her jelly.

Ouch ... i hit right on the spot didnt i?

For the stupid people : D3 = exgirlfriend and PoE = new ugly girlfriend
Last edited by Godlike2013 on Feb 16, 2013, 4:12:39 PM
"
Godlike2013 wrote:

You broke up with her and you have a new gf but you cant stop stalking her and see what she is up to. You bad mouth her and talk trash about her to everyone yet you still love her maybe way more then the current one. The current one is just to make her jelly.

In reality:

d2: ex girlfriend
d3: new girlfriend which you though was better.
poe: you are going back to your ex girlfriend.

And now you are angry that you wasted your money (50e) when she wasn't even worth it. She said at beginning lot of pritty things which turned out nothing but bullshit.

Last edited by Goredeath on Feb 16, 2013, 4:19:35 PM
you may be right about some folks, godlike, but many of us could care less for d3. i played the starter edition and that was it ( a one night stand with d3...). blizzard hasn't made an innovative sequel to d2... period. it's just blah.
Last edited by Brindled on Feb 16, 2013, 4:20:15 PM
"
Godlike2013 wrote:

Nah D3 is a hooker. You made a mistake and it's cost you dear, but it was a wild night while it lasted. But it ended sadly, and there was no future in it, so you moved on.
Did you know level 91 is the halfway point to level 100? This means that a softcore character dying ONCE at level 85+ can lose many days of progress.
"
Godlike2013 wrote:

A less insane option is that people were incredibly excited about a sequel to one of their favorite games (Diablo 2) only to find that it turned out to be utter trash.

Naturally, this creates a lot of vitriol. Vitriol that spews all over these forums daily, because a little indie studio managed to top Blizzard. If GGG can do it so well, what the heck happened to Blizzard?
Last edited by Tykero on Feb 16, 2013, 4:26:18 PM
"
GhostlightX wrote:

Nah D3 is a hooker. You made a mistake and it's cost you dear, but it was a wild night while it lasted. But it ended sadly, and there was no future in it, so you moved on.

Typical answer from the ex boyfriend .. bad mouthing her.

In your case:

D2 = first love ( many times considered the best )

D3 = what D3 says about u :

- " I dont understand .. we dated for so many months. He found me beautiful at the beginning and we had lots of good memories. I understood he wasnt totally into me but over the months i kept changing and changing to please him ( new patchs ) but still in the end he dumped me ... to this ugly new girl that made him really remenber his first gf.
But what the hell ? Why this relationship has to be about him all the time?? Why i am the one that needs to chance and not him? Im through with him. I deserve better and certainly not an entitled little man. "

PoE = "Yo sucky sucky 10 dolla! To support me check my shop!!"
Last edited by Godlike2013 on Feb 16, 2013, 4:36:37 PM
Confused why a thread about Diablo 2 is on the PoE forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info