some feedback about my first impressions

I think its written a lot of times, but as a new beta player i would share my first impressions to GGG: im lost in skills!

I switched from marauder to duellist, from templar to witch, just to create a ranger. For- and backwards, and to the beginning again. Getting startet into the game itself is very easy, just create a char and start killing things - but after the first level up im just hit by a skilltree which doesnt even fit on one screen of my 22" monitor!
The main problem is that "HUGEness" which makes the games biggest strength (i really love it) to the biggest disatvantage. It lacks some things: at first a proper planer (plz plz outside the game, playing around will last hours). Some kind of of quick summary on the same screen. And something like a "blueprint" which i can create and follow - maybe as a extract from the planer thing.

More critics? The not adjustable camera distance and a map which overlaps the whole sceene.

Just to end this with some positive Feedback - PoE is a great game which i enjoy playing ;-)

plz excuse my bad english, im not a native speaker...
Last edited by quattro on Dec 27, 2011, 3:42:51 AM
yeah it surely took me hours to get used to the huge skill map (it at first glance reminded me of some Japanese RPGs)
and when i was studying the map in the dungeon i often found myself serving a cheap-shot-feast for mobs from somewhere i couldn't imagine =S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info