Ether's Builds and stuff

Basically a showcase for anyone who wants to take a look at my gear and tree. I mainly play standard, so gear is min-maxed, and legacies may be present.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2.2 builds
Disfavour Cyclone/Earthquake/Flicker/Whatever(Lvl 81 Berserker):

Gear, Tree and Notes

Permaflasks OP!!!

Gloves are in crafting bench, will link later. Jewels are basically life and whatever crap. Need to upgrade those pretty badly.
7.5k Life, Shit tons of dps(about 161k EQ tooltip dps with conc., BR, golem and charges). Endgame stats will be 9k+ life and even more dps(200k EQ tooltip?).

The retch and the flasks are the only legacies here, and despite being awesome, are totally not needed. If you don't have legacy flasks, then you really dont need the retch at all. I just have all this from before. Remember to get mana leech on gloves, aps is good too. If you don't like Kaom's or want sockets then LC is a viable but inferior(even legacy) alternative.

What I need to get:
+ GG Jewels (life+dps 4 stats)
+ Daresso's with EQ duration enchant
+ Leg. Kaom's (yeah right lol)

tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAASzBS0HdQmWC2EOPBNMFCAUcRfhGjgcziFVIZAkNyb4JyAnLytQLPsuUzB3NZI5DjpSOuE8LT38QKBHfk3jTjJQR1hjWfNZ_l4TXz9f0GFSZFJlTWebaGVo8nKpdO12rHh6eu982YIHg1-DzITZhO-GYIdqiiKK8IzPkFWXeaIAplepJ6mUrKquPq9sr6e3Pr02vqe_CMBmwKbBo8SCxPbGrsbYypDPftNv2L3ZfNrB3D3iYeRR6UbqEOoY7w7vTvAf8kXz3fZI9zL4X_jr_gr-jw==?accountName=Etherfire&characterName=Endfall

Missing some skill points from quests lol. Also need to respec into cruel skillpoint.

2.1 builds
Disfavour Cyclone(Lvl 92 Duelist):

Crit DW Lightning Strike(Lvl 79 Ranger):
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAAYAXgHcA4cEsQUtBbUILgvBDHMNjREvFCAV9ha_GY4brSP2JP0mlSgqKgswfDY9QzFHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUEdRR1VLV5dbr13yXz9gQWHiYnlirGNwZU1sjHBSdO11_Xasd-N5aHrvexSEb4TZhVKHdonTi0-MNo19jb-SfZVml3mYb5tqm42dqqOKqW6tjbGztMW1SL02vqfBBMLsz37TftQj1ELWWNlh2sHcI-Of5FHlz-dU6hjrY-2D7g7vDvcy_MX_3g==?accountName=Etherfire&characterName=Rhodopseudomonas

Stats:

-Life = 4349 (Going to get to 5k)
-Dps(in hideout) = 152k
-Dps(full charges) = 240k
-Dps(Full buffs) = 349k

Note: I'm using a weak gem(inc crit strikes), tooltip wise, which makes it seem a bit low, for the level of gear. Also, only level 79, lots of points to get, much more life and dps to come.

For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Jul 26, 2016, 1:43:01 AM
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2016, 12:21:30 PM
Great Disfavour build!

Have you thought about which subclass you're going to choose in Ascendancy?

My suggestion is:

Gladiator

50% increased damage against bleeding targets
Explosion damage
6% damage reduction
20% chance to maim, which is rumoured to be a running speed debuff

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Gladiator seems pretty nice, especially if I want to go a damage focused route. The explosions will take clear speed to a new level. Imagine infernal blow, except in the form of 140% move speed cyclone.

Also, updated with my ranger dw crit LS.

This is a buff

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Jul 26, 2016, 1:38:11 AM
Current dude in prophecy:

Only lvl 50, going to get a bino's later on. Got lucky anf got the mace for 1c, which is pretty nice. Can't quite decide whether I want to go reave or lightning strike. Reave would mean abyssus, whereas LS would probably be a rare helm.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Jul 26, 2016, 1:40:42 AM
So, posting after a few days, now that the character is pretty much complete in terms of gear(not gems or levels though). Only 82 at the moment.

Brightbeak is pretty much the best offhand because of the insane attack speed boost to reave when it's in the mainhand(a bug that was never fixed, i think) and whirling speed.

I've also been pretty lucky this league, dropped 2 exalts. Though my first chaacter(deleted) was total crap.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info