Suggest Good Time Travel Novels

I've voraciously read through most time travel novels I could find on the internet and now I'm left wanting.

If anyone knows of a particularly good one, please let me/everyone know by posting it here!

Thanks

btw, here are examples of what I've read so far:
ring of fire series, nantucket series, timeline, timetraveler's wife, doomsday book, accidental time machine, connecticut yankee in king arthur's court, outlander, time and again, lest darkness fall, the langoliers, the girl who lept through time, cross-time engineer series, axis of time series, einstein's bridge
Last edited by Darkfyre on Jan 14, 2016, 12:02:46 PM
Star Wars; The Force Awakens transports you back to the 80s
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

You transport people back to the stone age. Begone, foul troll!
Last edited by Darkfyre on Jan 8, 2016, 3:06:45 PM
"
Darkfyre wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

You transport people back to the stone age. Begone, foul troll!

Stone Age was a great movie
Last edited by TheWretch on Jan 8, 2016, 4:18:01 PM
Just go play Chrono Trigger
Wow, you are just the mostest helpfulest bunch evar!
"
Darkfyre wrote:
Wow, you are just the mostest helpfulest bunch evar!

"It's everyone else, not me!!"
It's kinda cliche', but if you are into book series... The game of thrones book series is actually very very well written.

Lots of knights and kings fighting over thrones...backstabbing...sleeping with each others whatevers...

Pretty fun series to read and a page-turner!
I refer to my rant on the subject posted a couple years ago: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/925553

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
It's kinda got a bit of dodgy science, but i always kinda like Sphere By Michael Crichton. It isn't a typical time travel book, but I like it. I haven't read his more commonly referenced 'Timeline' novel.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info