The Remaining Ascendancy Supporter Pack Prints!

Awesome, but I'll just take the shirt again tyvm :D
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
Now when you guys say "TWO SETS OF PRINTS"... are they sent seperately, cause i've got mine and I only have the signed set. It would be awesome to have a spare set to show off without risking the signed ones. Or you only get two if you buy a lower tier and upgrade?
twitch.tv/Owwlll
"
Owwlll wrote:
Now when you guys say "TWO SETS OF PRINTS"... are they sent seperately, cause i've got mine and I only have the signed set. It would be awesome to have a spare set to show off without risking the signed ones. Or you only get two if you buy a lower tier and upgrade?

Hiya, the sets are being sent separately and you will eventually receive an unsigned pack too =)

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Thanks Eben_GGG, was just scrolling through looking for an answer to this!
I'm kinda interested to know what company GGG used to ship their physical merchandise? I've heard horror stories of people waiting upwards of 6+ months for their Awakening goods and about a moth for their Ascendency goodies. Considering that I've ordered loose chain maille rings for projects from overseas that arrive within a week, it's kinda staggering.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Thumbs up!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
I wish i was rich....
expensive pack $200 usd to get it

hmm maybe next time
Give us SCION! Nobody play maraurder or duelist or even templar? Cmon guys...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by IgRaMzApIvU on Jan 9, 2016, 4:45:37 AM
"
IgRaMzApIvU wrote:
Give us SCION! Nobody play maraurder or duelist or even templar? Cmon guys...

I play a Marauder haha. :-D They're beefcakes supreme!
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info